FS N Peal Combat Trousers - Size XS and Size M

sunny01sunny01 Posts: 525MI6 Agent

Hi I am selling a brand new Size XS and a Size M N Peal 007 Combat Trouser. I love them but unfortunately I need a size S. I would say Size XS is perfect for 30-31 waist and Size M would be for 34 waist - I am size 32 so I need a Small.

For full disclosure I bought these at N Peal Sale - the Size XS has one button missing on ankle but its not anything you would even notice and they give you a set of buttons attached with the tags anyway. The Size M is missing one button on the back belt area but again this is easy to replace - it states on label there is fading on front leg but for my life I have checked and cannot see it. They are new - I have tried them on but that's it. They look awesome with charcoal mock turtle neck. l would keep a pair if either one of them fitted me!

I am looking to get back what I paid for these and a small profit for the pain and hassle of getting to sale and queuing to get in during the non-stop UK rain!!!! I think fair price is £110 + postage (RRP £245) BUT I am also open to offers.

If there is any interest I will post photos just let me know.

Comments

• sunny01sunny01 Posts: 525MI6 Agent

Pics added - open to offers

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,342MI6 Agent

Were these on reduced sale at N Peal then? I’m surprised they included these as their Bond items rarely get reduced.

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

Yes they were, bought direct from N Peal.

Ok thanks, out of interest how much were they on sale for? I note you say in your post you’re adding a small profit, which is fair enough - just curious on what I missed out on!

Ah ignore me, just viewed the photos!

More pics just sent to you of the size M.

Size M now sold, XS 30-31 waist are still available. If you want the combat trousers this is a great opportunity to get them at a reduced price.

Many thanks Sunny01, safely received and superb friendly, very fast service from you!

Im delighted with them!

Good luck with selling the XS, I’m sure they are every bit as good as the medium and the buyer will have no complaints!👍 Grab a bargain while you can!

XS now also sold. Site Moderator please can you close this thread? Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.