Church’s and C&J alternatives for wide feet

Hi team! New to to forum but have had an interest in DC-era Bond style for a while. I also have duck feet! 10.5EEE on the Brannock device. This rules out most of the brands and their affordable alternatives for shoes for me. However, I found an excellent Spanish company doing made-to-order chukka boots in a a range of lasts and sizes. I ordered the Artista 133s in the Goya last with a wide fitting, to approximate the Ryder IIIs. Less than a month later and they arrived, better than I’d hoped for. After a few months of wear I can say I am more impressed than ever. They aren’t cheap at around $500, but they will last forever and I long since accepted that cheap, nice and wide sizes don’t go together. Next up I’m thinking about another pair in the Picasso last, in black boxcalf, for the Tetbury vibe. If you suffer from duck feet, you might want to look into TLB Mallorca. The owner, Tony, provides excellent customer service and a strong guarantee to fit you in the best boots for your feet.

Comments

• 405405 Posts: 119MI6 Agent

Good looking boots! Very similar look to the Church's.

• Agent EternalAgent Eternal Athens, GreecePosts: 161MI6 Agent

The look great. I have an eye on TLB for a while as well. I think i will get a pair from them soon.

• PandemicPandemic Posts: 81MI6 Agent