FS: Matchless Craig Blouson Natural Size XL NWT + Extra Gift: Matchless Streetfarer Jacket

Hello,

I sell my Matchless Craig Blouson in natural colour. Its a size XL and comes new with tags. I purchased it 3 years ago but have never worn it thats why I want to part with it again. It's in a perfect condition and has zero marks of wear or any other imperfection or defects. It's not numbered and from their re-release run. Retail-Price is: 1399 € and currently sold out.

I spent 1000 € and I am looking to get this money back. If someone is into motorcycling or the Steve McQueen style I would add the Matchless Streetfarer Waxed Cotton Jacket (L) for free to the package. Its a similar style McQueen has worn during his races and looks ubercool. Its in a great condition, pictures below.

Great article by Iconic Alternatives:

https://iconicalternatives.com/2017/04/24/steve-mcqueen-waxed-motorcycle-jacket/

Shipping:

I'm happy to send internationally. The jackets are located in germany. I send my packages with DHL including a tracking number.

Payment:

I prefer PayPal, if you do not want to pay via Friends & Family please add the 3% on your own costs. After the money has been transfered I will give you immediately a confirmation and some minutes later the tracking number. If possible I will send the package on the same day or the next day at the latest.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me here or write me a pm.

Thank you

Leon

Comments

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

Measurements

Chest: 57 cm

Waist: 52 cm

Arm-Length: 68 cm

Back-Length: 67 cm

Shoulders: 50 cm