FS: Tom Ford Shawl Collar Cardigan Navy, Size 50, New

NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

Hello,

I am selling the Tom Ford Shawl Collar Cardigan in Navy, Size 50. Except of the colour its the same model worn buy Daniel Craig during the Talamone-Scenes in QoS with the zig zag stitching on the back. The Cardigan is in a perfect condition and has never been worn. 100% Merino-Wool.

The ligntning is a bit tricky,the colour is a midnight blue while the photos suggest a more brigther blue. Will share some measurements soon.

Looking for 1500 € + shipping.

I also have the cremecoloured Haiti Sta Prests for sale, 33x34.

Shipping:

I'm happy to send internationally. The cardigan is located in germany. I send my packages with DHL including a tracking number.

Payment:

I prefer PayPal, if you do not want to pay via Friends & Family please add the 3% on your own costs. After the money has been transfered I will give you immediately a confirmation and some minutes later the tracking number. If possible I will send the package on the same day or the next day at the latest.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me here or write me a pm.

Thank you

Leon

Comments

• GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent

PM Sent!

• Surgeon007Surgeon007 Posts: 61MI6 Agent

let me know if still available?

• Surgeon007Surgeon007 Posts: 61MI6 Agent

interested in both cardigan and pants?

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

hello,

yes, both items are still available

• fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent

My normal TF size is 50, always wondered if I should go for 48 or 50 in these, I have the royale in size large, what's the chest size on the cardigan?

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

Mine has a 51cm chest but the fabric is flexible due the ribbed structure