Royal filmwear shipping price for europe

Hi All

can somebody clear this up for me

i would like to order 2 shirts from royal filmwear ( daniel )

and have them shipped to germany

at checkout it tells me shipping cost to germany is 240$ ????

this can not be right or im i missing something here ???

thanks for any help

Jason B

Comments

• OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent

The person who can clear it up would be Daniel himself, he is a member here but you could contact him by e-mail through his website / shop. I know that there were major problems with shipping (from Australia) to Germany a while ago, and with some other countries he set the shipping price to 999$ to dissuade people from ordering to those locations. Could be the same here, but don't take my word for it.

"I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • You Know My Name007You Know My Name007 Posts: 91MI6 Agent

Daniel Got intouch with me all is clear now

shipping for Germany ( unholyland ) and Italy is lot more dew to the disgusting ripoff post service

lucky for me my Niece lives in sydney LOL

• OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent

If that is the actual price that is truly a shame. It's more than some of the items...

"I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • You Know My Name007You Know My Name007 Posts: 91MI6 Agent

yes it is 240$ just for shipping Daniel says it is todo with DHL but the cost from DHL ( when you check the website from dhl for package price is about 80$ for express airmail )

i used to shipp world wide when i was working in props and costumes for a major film firm and nwver had such a high price

i think its because Daniel had proplems with a few coustomers from germany and italy and just cant be botherd sending there any more

pity realy