Outfit of the day

Not sure if there's any subtopics for this. Admin, please delete this discussion if so. I just wanted a discussion where we can post pictures wearing any kind of bond inspirated clothing. A sort of instagram kind of thing where you can get inspo from others

Here's me:

Ocean club trousers from royale filmwear

Knitted linen henley shirt from anderson & shepherd

Giubbino jacket from Connolly (my favourite bond-piece of allt time since it can be worn pretty much all year around).

Vintage Wayfarer glasses from Tom Ford

Barefoot for effect.

What are you wearing?

Comments

• PandemicPandemic Posts: 80MI6 Agent

Currently on vacation, visiting family (seen with mum, below). Royale Filmware Harrington, Tom Ford Snowden sunglasses, Sunspel polo, J Crew 770 5 pocket chinos, Spier & Mackay brown sueded braided belt, TLB Mallorca suede chukkas:

My travel wardrobe is pure QoS: Paul James black cotton shawl cardigan, Spier and Mackay Cooper collar pinpoint Oxford shirt, J Crew 770 5 pocket chinos (not seen) TLB Mallorca suede chukkkas.

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent

Fun thread @paulmaxw Thanks for posting. I like the mix of the Ocean Club trousers and Giubbino jacket. Works well.👍️

I like these 'invisible' Bond outfits we all wear. Unless we meet another of our kind and our cover is blown!😁

"Any of the opposition around..?"
  • paulmaxwpaulmaxw Posts: 11MI6 Agent

Thanks @The Red Kind ! Yeah, the giubbino+ocean club was a nice surprise that I'll definitely will go with again.

Haha true that! Since I live in a small town, no one has ever made the bond-connection when I'm wearing pieces from the films. They just think I have good taste which I don't mind 🤷‍♂️!

The Tommy Bahama Silk shirt makes a stand in for the Alfani. Works like a charm with the ocean club trousers.

Spectre vibes today.

• armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent

la that the Royale blazer by any chance?

Yes. Consssssiderably.
    edited July 2023

How's the sizing @Pandemic ? Looks great!

Massimo Alba is on for me 👍

The sizing is as advertised. The medium is a like slim fit on me though it is a bit short (see how high that second button is above my belt line?). Overall I am happy with it in spite of the shorter length. I would be willingness to pay a bit more if they ever did a release with a nicer fabric - with some silk like the original.

that Alba suit looks fantastic!

Just a basic NTTD meets QoS combo:

@Pandemic About the lenght on the blazer - I really don't see that there's any problem. Even the buttons on the more slim tom ford suits have pretty "high" upper buttons as well. If you compare yours with the screen accurate one it looks pretty much the same. Looks great 👍!

Enjoying the tommy bahama? I love mine but it is really sensitive to pretty much anything that could leave a stain. I know silk in general can be sensitive but everytime I wear mine I get some marks here and there. Anything you have noticed? Do you dry clean yours?

Agreed, but I’m just not a big fan of the recent (2010s) fad for short jackets. I still want the bottom button aligning with the belt line and the jacket hem somewhere between first and second knuckles.

I like the TB shirt a lot. I sized down for a slim fit and ow the sleeves are too short to wear down, which is fine since they will always be rolled. My only complaint is that it gets very stiff after washing. It was so lovely and drapey at first, but I guess I’d need to dry clean to keep that.

Shanghai in winter? No, it’s 102F but I just had to try on the new boots with my peacoat.

Very sharp!😎🍸️

• Agent EternalAgent Eternal Athens, GreecePosts: 158MI6 Agent

I like the cut on those boots. What are they?

Thanks. They are a custom (I have extra wide feed) black calf chukka boot from TLB. I have a pair in brown suede and one in black leather. Both are the Artista 133 but slightly different lasts (Picasso and Goya).

Those boots looks amazing @Pandemic !

• OddJob2021OddJob2021 Posts: 9MI6 Agent

Very nice Pandemic, but where's the hat & aviators?!! 😬👨🏻‍✈️

• armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    edited November 2023

deleted!

Yes. Consssssiderably.

adding a few faves from the last few months:

• HarryCanyonHarryCanyon Posts: 199MI6 Agent

Love the Haiti look with the navy 'Tom Ford' polo, white 'Levis' jeans, and optional black 'Y-3' track jacket. You pulled those off nicely with the, I assume, budget alternatives.

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

Love this thread, I would have posted had I seen it sooner... I recently wore my Royale QoS Harrington and sunspel polo with Naked and Famous jeans from NTTD... I have a lot of outfits but haven't worn them since I work at a lemonade shop I run.... I'll have to wear more and post pics

Great suit, I just wish it didn't get lighter with future releases. I recently downsized to a size 48 from size 50 and the size 50 was a bit more screen accurate and darker in color. The 48 is definitely lighter.... Oh well

Managed to find a pair of the Massimo alba Mauko trousers. Size 48 but they’re a little fitted. Wearing them with the Filamore shirt

• Tato007Tato007 France Posts: 370MI6 Agent

Here is my complete outfit from the Jamaica and Cuba scenes from NTTD.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1o4_BlKLdr/?igsh=MW9vNXZvOWxkY3AwNQ==

Honestly thought you were gonna throw in the gun as well. A little bit disappointed ;)

Nah, jk. Really nice outfit and video! I really want the Graham jacket!

Wasn't sure where to post this, but in an M&S email received today they're advertising part of their new collection. Some serious Patrice Skyfall vibes going on there, and with the camera angle that umbrella being held, looks like a pistol and silencer!😁

Another hotel room selfie. I was planning to wear a new black cashmere v-neck with tie and peacoat (Spectre) , with said sweater didn’t arrive in time. So here I am falling back on one of my favourite Quantum outfits.

• MailfistMailfist Posts: 240MI6 Agent

You can never go wrong with that outfit.