For sale: N. Peal Cashmere Silk pieces S/XS

Hello all,

Cleaning up my closet and offering up a long-sleeve polo and two mocknecks for sale. These are more "Bond-adjacent" pieces so please let me know if these belong here or not.

For the great minority of friends here who wear size S and XS, these N.Peal sweaters are for you. They are all made of a 70% cashmere 30% silk blend which is smooth to the touch and is slightly breathier than full 100% cashmere. The polo has smooth suede and iridescent pearl buttons at the placket for an elevated look.

The mocknecks are the exact same as the charcoal one worn by Daniel Craig on the Spectre release poster, only they are navy and taupe brown/grey. I've sized down from S to get the similar compressed and form-fitting look and didn't choose the true to screen (poster?) charcoal color to avoid paying the 007 branding tax.

Images still don't appear to be working, so here's a link to the pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/63ucJBF

Please let me know if I can take additional pictures for you or answer questions about measurements and fit.

I did remove the tags on all 3 but still have them in my possession. I have purchase receipts from the N.Peal online store to verify them. I will include the tags and the hangtags along with the sweaters (depending on if/when these sell, I may need to send them separately as they are not with me at the moment)

All 3, dry cleaned in March and stored away since, are yours for just *$150* net minus shipping. Prefer CONUS but can ship overseas if necessary. Would prefer to keep them as a set. 

Thank you!

Comments