Daniel Craig in The North Face Puffer Jacket ca. 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to find some pictures of Daniel Craig wearing a black North Face puffer jacket. Possibly the Retro 1996 Nuptse 700.

I could swear there were pictures of him from around 2010 in Toronto, while in town filming Dream House, showing him in this jacket as well as Nike Air Max 1s in the ultra rate 'Patta Corduroy' colourway. I believe I even used one of these pictures in my write up on his affinity for Nike trainers, but alas it seems like the pictures have been scrubbed from the internet. I could not find anything in the Just Jared archive, but I believe that is where they photos originated from.

Am I going insane? Or does anyone else remember these pictures?

Comments

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

I don't recall him wearing a black North Face jacket. I know he's worn Canada Goose a lot of times.

Did you check "What's Daniel (Craig) Wearing" over on IG? If it's not there and a Google search comes up empty, I think you may be mistaken about the jacket.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    edited October 2023

He definitely wore it at one point. I found this pic in a previous thread I had posted a while ago. I know I once had more pictures of him from this outing, but cannot find them or they were deleted. Going to the website in the watermark, it appears to be a private photographer in Toronto, I wonder if he used to do paparazzi type stuff and got rid of these photos at some point. I just wish I could remember what website I found them on.

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

I've never seen this picture before or any other with him wearing that jacket.

Good memory!

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

I'm just glad I wasn't hallucinating the entire thing 😅

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent

reverse image search on google ? might help find them

I tried a reverse image search on google and came up with nothing. Really seems like the photographer managed to have the images scrubbed from the internet.