UK: For Sale - FRAME Niagara Jeans (the Daniel Craig model)

welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

These are my favourite jeans - very comfy, sadly due to weight loss I need the next size down which is a TOTAL pain as I stocked up on them big time over the years!

W36 Brand new in packet £90 delivered each (think I have at least 3 brand new with tags) , can do discount if multiples bought. I think they are now discontinued and can only find them on Harrods for £215 each!!!

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/shopping/frame-skinny-lhomme-niagara-jeans-16576933

Instagram - bondclothes007

Comments

• GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent

Hello fella 👋🏼

Might be interested in the Frame denims… I’m wondering if they’re ‘generous’ fitting around the waist like Scotch & Soda? I take a 36W in all jeans apart from S&S (34W).

Hope you’re well and that this makes sense! lol

cheers,

Gary.

• BlueBludBlueBlud Posts: 254MI6 Agent

I’m also interested in a pair but also keen to know the answer to Gary’s question above.

Thanks

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

Hi guys,

I would say they are true to size but they have a bit of give and are not rigid jeans (prob due to the Elastane which gives it a tiny bit of a soft / stretch and makes them very comfortable)

I will check in the week how many pairs I have left as I have sold a few and I will report back!

Thanks for the reply!

I will take a pair if you have enough available, of course Gary enquired first.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

Hi Guys

I have 2 pairs left

Cheers

Paul

PM sent