Regarding Bond's wallet

No, this is not a question about his budget, but the actual, physical wallet that Bond would use. We've barely seen him use his afaik, but I've seen that the Bond in Motion exhibition had one on display. It was a generic, black, bi-fold one (in leather, one assumes). I don't know that this was used anywehere in QoS, but then again, could have been an unseen prop. What would be Bond's brands of choice in your opinion?

I've recently discovered Aspinal of London and I'm favouring one of those for my next replacement (current one is two months away from mandatory retirement), but would love to read some suggestions from fellow members. Many thanks in advance.

"Enjoy it while it lasts."
"The very words I live by."

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent

Sure there is an old thread on this one buried here somewhere discussing the Bond in Motion one

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent

It's what he kept his AMEX centurion in, no? Was in the same display case?

May reappear when BiM opens in Prague in December?

• writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 418MI6 Agent

I'm not entirely sure. I've tried the search function without success, and realised there's a picture in the AmEx entry in the JB Lifestyle website. Was sure it had been talked about here, any memories you can jog up will be much appreciated.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent

Yeah I think I even brought it up and remember the pics. Maybe things got mixed up when the forum changed to a diff platform

Instagram - bondclothes007

Ah, found it. Interesting information and some nice ideas. Can't believe I forgot about Dunhill, a staple brand from the Brosnan era. Very nice. Pasting it here should it be useful for anyone interested.

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/discussion/48364/james-bonds-wallet-bond-in-motion/p1

• mailedfistmailedfist united kingdomPosts: 115MI6 Agent

Here's a snap I took at the Beaulieu Motor Museum exhibition in 2012

• mailedfistmailedfist united kingdomPosts: 115MI6 Agent

Slightly sharper image.....

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent

That wallet is from Quantum. I used to know what it was but can’t remember. I think it’s Pierre Cardin. He had a Globe Trotter supplied for Skyfall, but it was never seen.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Awesome depth of knowledge, as per usual. Thank you all for your insight. Much appreciated.