DC Era Frugal Bond items for sale

explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent

Reducing some duplicate items from my Frugal Bond collection - all items from a pet and smoke free home, posted in UK and will accept Paypal F & F, I've bought and sold many times on the forum here in the past, happy to discuss details etc in PM's:

1. M & S frugal QoS Bolivia Harrington - Size Small - the original "best option" on Icon ic Alternatives back in the day - this is hardly worn and am selling as I have a spare and also the Royale replica which I wear more anyway. Has the buttoned cuff detail and the collar "stands" well, also has the benefit of M&S "stormwear" which is allegedly water resistant but I can't vouch for that

£25 posted - SOLD

Royale Filmwear Enjoying Death replica shirt BNWT size Med. - only tried on and I haven't even rolled the sleeves up!! Comes with the original spare buttons attached etc. Only selling this as I have another and the Med is a little bit too big for me anyway. £55 posted in UK (comes in much reduced as this price as there are no import fees etc for you) SOLD

Enjoying Death alternative boots by Dune of London - Classic Desert Boots BN in box - couldn't get the correct Zara's so have these but not worn at all as I use my Aldo's instead which I prefer. They are the correct 2 eyelets but not accurate sole colour- Size 8 Uk or 42 EU - excellent value though. £40 posted in UK

John White Westbury 3 chukka boots Size 8 UK one of the best Church's Ryder 3 from QoS alternatives and given the Ryder's are now £800 a bargain. Dark brown with a Dainite sole and correct 2 eyelets, worn to try on indoors but not outside so virtually new in the box etc these are £160 new now so will let them go for £110 posted in UK.

Spectre Neil Barrett puppy tooth ultra frugal option from Burton's size 32 waist, short leg approx 29" measured. These were an early Iconic Alternative budget option and whilst not actually puppy tooth have a similar appearance and cut/fit - these are completely unworn as I have the Royale version - £20 posted in UK

Comments