Various RARE size medium Bond Peacoats

Hello all

I have decided to have a closet purge and get rid of a few of my non-SA jackets and largely unworn items. Given the Bond affiliation, I wanted to post these to the community prior to proceeding with eBay or the like. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the jackets but will attempt to provide as much detail as I have for each below

Jacket 1 - earliest Bond Peacoat example, black

Size medium, but fits larger than later releases of the same jacket and could be good for a size Large

It remains in excellent condition, though I would suggest the buyer take the jacket to a tailor and have them re-apply the buttons or apply new four post horn buttons, as these bell-shaped brass buttons are prone to snagging

Asking $300 or an acceptable trade

This is the earliest example of the Bond Peacoat that exists on the market. I have seen some from later releases on sale, but have not yet seen another from this same season. This jacket style walked in the FW 2012 runway season and looks to have been made for one production run prior to being updated for the Skyfall adjacent release. It is in the screen accurate 100% wool in a true black colorway. It is notably missing the leather undercollar and the cut of the jacket was changed for the film.

Jacket 2 - dark grey striped double face midweight 100% wool

Size medium and fits the same as the latest release jackets in the same size

Asking $300 or an acceptable trade

This feels like the same 100% wool used in the original production run and is not heavy and stiff like the new nylon blend fabric. It has a lighter-weight fabric with a better drape than the fabric that is currently being used and both looks and feels more luxurious. There is no leather undercollar but all other details are the same.

Jacket 3 - light grey spring weight with a brushed fleck

Size medium and fits the same as the latest release jackets in the same size

Asking $200 or an acceptable trade

This version is significantly lighter-weight than any of my other versions and is really best for spring nights, and early fall. The construction is the same as a Bond peacoat, other than that all leather details are removed. The brand experimented with other lighter-weight models including the cotton and waxed canvas versions last year and this is roughly similar to those.

I may be interested in trades or offers for each or multi-item sales. For trades, I am only interested in Craig era, and largely only in warm weather-specific outfits (Morocco, Jamaica, etc). There are a few Royale items I am missing in this vein, but it would need to be the correct size.

Comments

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

Would you be so kind as to list the dimensions of the dark and light gray peacoats? Billy Reid's sizing through the years is a bit inconsistent.