A thought I had about the EA video games

PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,230MI6 Agent

Hello, I recently had a thought about the video games produced by EA from 1999-2005. A number older video games based popular IP's like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Jurassic Park have been reissued on modern consoles so gamers both old and new can enjoy them. I would imagine that a collection of the James Bond video games, especially the EA titles would sell decently. I know that EA had a few 007 themed video games published that could have been better, but in this situation, the titles would be picked from the best of the bunch.

Please let me know what you think.

Comments

• JTBondJTBond Posts: 112MI6 Agent

I still play The World is Not Enough on N64 and actually preferred it over Goldeneye. I'd love to see it reissued on Nintendo Switch.

• PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,230MI6 Agent

@JTBond: Yeah, the N64 version of The World Is Not Enough would defiantly be included in this set. I played that game quite a bit until I got Nightfire for the Gamecube and Gameboy Advance. Of the three games inspired by this particular film, the N64 version from what I have heard is the best one. The PS1 version is a lot shorter and not that fondly remembered by fans. Neither is the Gameboy Color game, which really needed more testing IMHO, before being shipped to consumers. I got rid of my copy of it since it was not that enjoyable to play.

Nightfire and Everything Or Nothing would also be included since both made for really great times in front of the tv for me.

• JTBondJTBond Posts: 112MI6 Agent

I enjoyed those as well! I'd welcome any Bond game from the era to be re-released.

• Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent

Nightfire was a banger. One of the great Bond games for sure. Would love to be able to play it again.