WTB JCREW Spectre desert boots

Recently purchased a super nice pair of these - thanks 007JBDCMWR!! 🙂 At the risk of sounding greedy, like these so much and such a perfect fit, I wouldn't mind tracking down a second pair just for back-up. I know scoring a another pair of these is about as likely as EON consulting me on the next Bond, but putting it out there just in case. Size 9. 5 US would be ideal. Please PM if you have any prospects.

Comments

• biesnacksbiesnacks Posts: 85MI6 Agent

good luck, the pair you bought are the first ones ive seen listed in years.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

Yeah I also wish bought a second pair back in the day

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent

I'm very disappointed by the quality of these boots.

Mine are new, but the piping is cracking, very annoying

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

I used to own 3 pairs but sold 2.

@Rocky consider searching for the other colors. I picked up a pair in a darker tan/light brown for only $25 on eBay. I'm not afraid of getting that pair dirty.

• RockyRocky Posts: 27MI6 Agent

@Westward_Drift I'll definitely give ebay a try for a close second. Thanks for the tip!

• RockyRocky Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    edited March 14

Hi all...

Just thought I'd refresh my fantasy of snagging a pair of these to see if there were any new leads to tap into out there or if anyone might be tiring of ownership of theirs yet. 😉 PM me with any prospects. In the meantime... like many of you, I'm enjoying my other Bond wearables and feeling satisfied when I see them on screen. What a hobby! 🙂