the white shirt

the blue N Peal

the Orlebar blue 32

the black Dents gloves

fits 180cm 80kg

pick it up in Sweden

Tagged:

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff

Hi, as per forum rules…can you add the prices you want for these items?

I'd also suggest adding pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

YNWA 97
  • 2skyfall22skyfall2 Posts: 4MI6 Agent

Hi

This took a lot of time and money too complete so i think the price will be around 20 000€.

I dont sell it piece by piece its all or nothing.

I will apply pictures good point

• Matt BMatt B Posts: 367MI6 Agent
    edited December 2023

Omega $5,000, Barbour $750..Travel to Scandinavia In January- priceless ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent

Definitely needs pictures. And sizes. Better descriptions might help too.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

Really keen on "the white shirt" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 367MI6 Agent

Top Craig era:

QOS harrington

“the white shirt”

QOS greatcoat

• HarryCanyonHarryCanyon Posts: 199MI6 Agent

For sale: a white shirt. $20. If you want me to wash it first, $30. Limited staining on neck and armpit area. May have been worn by Daniel Craig (my neighbor, not the actor) while mowing the lawn. Size...mediumish.

Cool. I'll go get the appropriate disinfectant and see what I can do about the lingering smell on the shirt.

You're not allergic to mold, are you?

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

$50 for "The white shirt" That's my final offer, take it or leave it

Nah it'll be fine. The walk back to the UK from Sweden with it in the globetrotter will sort the mold out. I'll be £18000 lighter too so should make it home quick...

I was told this is the place?

i am sorry i was wrong.

the white shirt? It is only one in skyfall and it is the COS as everyone knows?

this is the most complete props for Skyfall ever and i am sorry if that offend some of you.

this is not joke and this is the proof.

this is me on the right place in London

i am sorry i thougt this was a JB forum

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

People want to see pics of every item.

I wouldnt say its the complete props of Skyfall. Many here have more

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

Let me chime in as a buyer and seller on this forum. Please consider this as constructive criticism:

1) include photos of every item.

2) Include brand and size, even if you think it's obvious someone else won't. Heck, include the dimensions of the item, especially if altered or from a brand where the sizing is inconsistent from piece to piece or season to season (Allsaints and Billy Reid spring to mind)..

Case in point: your listing for "the black Billy Reid." What exactly are referring to? There is the black and white Astor coat worn by Q in Spectre and a navy blue peacoat worn by Bond in Skyfall. For the sake of argument, let's say you are selling a black peacoat. Not screen accurate, but someone may prefer the black one. (I personally like the charcoal grey version best.) What size is it? What's the fabric composition? Is it 100% wool, 90/10 or a 80/20 wool/poly blend? For the black peacoats, one year they had gold buttons like a blazer as opposed to the horn buttons of other years. What condition is the peacoat in? Some of the early 100% wool coats got saggy pockets of some pilling of the fabric.

Lets go back to "the white shirt." Depending on the film and scene is it a Tom Ford, a Brioni, a Turnball and Asser, a COS? Could it be a white henley? Then the choices are Allsaints, Rag & Bone, or Anderson & Sheppard, If just looking at Skyfall is it Tom Ford, COS, or Allsaints? Which is it? Is the item screen accurate or close. Then again are size and condition to consider.

If you are serious about selling, then be serious in your post. Look at the sales posts done by others on this thread and those others on this forum. See the information they included and use it as your guide.

edited December 2023

There are no sizes listed. That’s pretty important. At the moment it’s just an incomplete list of random items. Anyone can post that up and demand money. If you’re asking for a big sum like that, then you need to be serious about selling with detailed item descriptions, prices, condition reports and detail and pictures of the actual items and not just stock pictures. It’s been weeks now since we asked for more detail and you post a picture of yourself by a pool. That’s really not going to get the items sold and it makes you look potentially like a scammer, which we see many of on here. The onus is on you if you want to sell your items. And you’re so far doing everything possible to make people even more disinterested. Moaning about that disinterest when it’s something you’ve caused isn’t exactly going to help either.

This is exactly the place to sell your items, but instead of showing us what you have to sell, you ignore our requests and advice and insult us.. Brilliant.

I dont want to sell it here anymore.

i got it right.

got almost everything from the next 2 also.

i am a fan but this forum is not for me.

i am sorry if i was wrong in my effort.

please forgive me

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

How can you expect people to buy without listing size.

Instagram - bondclothes007

Sounds like a scammer. Nobody goes about selling like this if they are legitimately trying to sell.

I must concur, especially considering the monetary amount being asked for. This transaction did not pass the sniff test.

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff

The OP is from Sweden…but it’s a hell of a long shot expecting people to buy ‘blind’ (for a not inconsiderable sum) and THEN travel to Sweden to collect these items…๐Ÿคจ

It’s very easy to take ‘pot shots’ at both this site and it’s knowledgeable members - who always look out for each other - without responding to constructive criticism.

YNWA 97
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent

"If you're gonna leave it, thank you, good night, much love, darlin'."

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).