Live and let die and octopussy expanded soundtrack

lotuslotus englandPosts: 292MI6 Agent

I've got mine ordered. What do we think ?.

From lala land.

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff

They sound attractive, but £100 is too much for my liking.

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,707MI6 Agent
    edited January 7

I ordered Octopussy; I like the LALD score but I thought the existing expanded edition gave me enough of it.

Fingers crossed this means more are coming: they like anniversaries (they just about managed to announce these in their anniversary year!) so hopefully this means they might be able to release the aborted O.H.M.S.S., Moonraker and LTK this year as it’s their 55th, 45th and 35th anniversaries.

• Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,157MI6 Agent

In one visit I ordered OP and LALD and bought DAD. Had TND from 2022. Tried to get TWINE several times without success and then saw it being scalped by a few sellers on eBay unfortunately.

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • lotuslotus englandPosts: 292MI6 Agent

I'm listening to live and let die,it sounds absolutely amazing.

• humbusterhumbuster Posts: 8MI6 Agent

I keep trying to place an order for Octopussy, however link continues to say "Temporarily Out of Stock". Seems like they have not completed any orders are are still waiting to receive the CDs for shipping.

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,707MI6 Agent

They are shipping: quite a few people have received theirs and mine is on its way to me, it's left customs and is in the country. I think they're waiting to fulfil all of the back orders they have before taking fresh orders, but I'm sure they will soon.

• humbusterhumbuster Posts: 8MI6 Agent

back in stock at LaLa Land and available to order.

• KladdaghKladdagh FrancePosts: 117MI6 Agent

Nice Pack but I am waiting the LTK Score by Michael Kamen ... Since 1989

~Never Let Them See You Bleed~
  • lotuslotus englandPosts: 292MI6 Agent

Got both now,both sound excellent.

• IstvanTheHun007IstvanTheHun007 Posts: 75MI6 Agent

My wife is done with "All Time High", and yes I played it a bunch of times on my nice stereo system at high volume.

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent

Good taste in Bond themes there. That one is my personal favourite.

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent

All Time High is underrated IMHO. I love it.

"Any of the opposition around..?"