Barnett Supreme Crossbow. For Your Eyes Only.

Hello,

I have for sale the super rare, Barnett Supreme Crossbow from the early eighties. You might recognise this as the Crossbow selected in the sporting shop by Melina Havelock in For Your Eyes Only.

This Bow is often mistaken for the Barnett Wildcat, a very common and popular bow. If you look carefully at reference images, the Supreme has a rosewood pistol grip cap, fine chequering and a raised forend on the stock. The Wildcat on the other hand, is easily Identified by the groove cut into the front of the stock. I have many images of the Supreme in the actors hands, but have yet to find a Wildcat!

The Bow is in good condition for its age. It has some light scuffs and marks but is otherwise in fine working order.

This is supplied with a new, aftermarket limb. The original limbs were prone to delamination and this is no exception. Barnett later introduced UV reduction in their fibreglass mixes as well as shrink-wrap coatings. I will include the original limb if you wish for display.

Two new, strings have been made for the bow and are included including a hard case, period - correct, Tasco Telescopic sight and a few bolts. (The broadhead is for photographic purposes and not included)

As a newcomer, my trading history is on ebay and to a couple of members of the Replica Props Forum. Should you wish to know my ebay user name, please message me.

I am asking £600 for the bow including postage within the UK. (Collection in Oxfordshire)