WTB Skyfall Aqua Terra

Hi I’m looking to buy the Omega watch if anyone is thinking of selling please let me know.

I’m based in Sydney Australia but happy to cover international postage costs or if you see one for sale somewhere please feel free to send me a link.

thanks all

Comments

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

Quite a rare watch to find...

My wife bought me mine and it's a beauty, so versatile and the boat deck face and colour changes so much in different lights / angles.

Great choice for Bond that's a nice change to the Divers

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • HarveyMushmanHarveyMushman Posts: 333MI6 Agent

I only recently got into it so I am so late to the game. The white dial one looks amazing too but I figured if I get one it may as well be the Skyfall one :) it’s a beauty.

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,144MI6 Agent

I have the Nomi 38mm Black dial version on a bracelet and love it. Ticks so many boxes. I can certainly recommend adding an Aqua Terra to your collection, you won't be disappointed.

Had a quick look and found this;

https://www.chrono24.co.uk/omega/23110392103001---150m----713819ev10--id32615111.htm?noDesc=true&utm_content=pricechange&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=uk-c24om-ba-aqs_organicshopping_OG&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItefrsOb4gwMVggeLCh0SugDFEAQYDiABEgLzPfD_BwE

"Any of the opposition around..?"

Thanks for the link, I did see those on Chrono but trying to avoid that site as prices are generally over inflated. Thanks again though.

I should have added. If there is anyone in the UK who has one, my folks are coming to visit me in few weeks so I’d be happy to buy and post to them if preferred. Thanks

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

Price wise I'd say £3500 is very decent. These are pretty rare and don't come up often. A seller aware of the Bond link would likely ask for more. Probably best looking outside the Bond community for a seller who is unaware and sees it as just an Aqua Terra

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • ichaiceichaice LondonPosts: 594MI6 Agent

I’ve owned the Skyfall and Spectre AT’s. Both are lovely watches with a bit of heft to them so can be both sporty and dressy. I let them both go as I found the lume very disappointing on them.

Yes. Considerably!

thanks all, appreciate the advice, links and info

• JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent

I've always thought the Skyfall Aqua Terra is the best watch in any of Daniel Craig's films-good luck with your search!

Thanks JellyFish.