Mods please close. Cardigan moved to eBay - FS New Original Tom Ford QoS Harrington / Cardi eu52

007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

Hi all

I have somewhat regrettably decided to let two pieces of my collection go. Couple of reasons, firstly I've never worn either and secondly financial needs as needs must with family a priority.

Due to the extreme rarity of both pieces in unworn condition I have gained agreement from the Mods that both can be listed as "open to offer". Sir Miles is happy to answer questions if required 🍸.

I will leave both here for a couple of weeks or until an acceptable offer secures one. I would love both to go to members on here but will open them to the wider world if no suitable sale is agreed.

If a sale is agreed payment can be made via PayPal (FnF or buyer to cover fees) or bank tfr. Shipping to be insured and tracked at buyers expense.

So....

Tom Ford Harrington from original (and only) run. Size 52. Given the sizing issues and my TF relationship Luigi had this one match a true 52 for me (so very close to the EU50's that were produced en masse, well about 8 of them).

Unworn. With correct zip pulls 😊. Unique TF one off JB QoS inner tag. Pics below.

Measurements as follows in inches.

Pit to pit 22.5 / waist 20.75 / outer sleeve 26 / inner sleeve 19.5 / back 26

Tom Ford Qos shawl cardigan. Black. Purchased in 08 from Tom Ford London. EU52. NEW. Absolutely no nicks, pulls, bobbling etc, still incredibly soft and heavyweight. Very rare SA.

Pics below.

Measurements as follows in inches. All taken laid flat and unstretched.

Pit to pit 21.5 / hem 18.5 / outer sleeve 27 (with cuff turned up)

Re both items please feel free to pm me with offers or questions.

As many will confirm on here, items will be packed very professionally and posted swiftly once we agree best way that works for you.

Thanks for looking. I will be opening another sales thread with some more "normal" Bond gear for sale also ...

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

Wow some grail items here! Prob last chance to get a TF Harrington as cant see them doing another run under new ownership!

Anyhow - done many deals with Mark and you wont be disappointed.

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • HarryCanyonHarryCanyon Posts: 199MI6 Agent

These are my size (dangit) but I honestly have no idea what would be an appropriate offer on either item. I assume we're in the 'thousands of dollars' range on both...but HOW MUCH into that range?

• Matt BMatt B Posts: 367MI6 Agent
    edited January 31

Mark is a great guy and these are THE ultimate DC era items to get! Don’t sleep on this one!

(I already have both)

• HarryCanyonHarryCanyon Posts: 199MI6 Agent

@007JBDCMWR , if you want to ping me to start a conversation on these, feel free to do so. I have no idea as to what would be an appropriate offer, though. Just being honest and transparent.

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

Thx guys,made me blush... 🍸

Hi all. So in response to a load of messages stating interest but no idea of what to offer.

I would listen to offers of over £3500 and £1500 for the Harrington and Cardigan respectively...

Hope that helps

M

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent

Two great items and grail pieces of the DC era. With DC gone and TF selling up, I can't see TF being a Bond brand for Bond26.

"Any of the opposition around..?"
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 367MI6 Agent

I had an offer to buy mine for $5,000 and I said no so I think £3500 is very good considering a regular TF Harrington costs that (with no Bond connection). My guess is it will be years if ever that another one comes available since most people who bought one will never sell them.

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent

I'm sad to see you selling the Harrington and the Cardigan but like you said family needs come first!

To anyone to who is worrying about s/h don't worry because the packaging will be excellent as in there are large companies that ould learn a thing or two from Mark! The asking prices are more than fair seeing as the the current version of the Cardigan has narrower lapels compared to the original model. For the Harrington there isn't much for me to say but to remind people who don't know that the QOS Harrington was never commercially available as it was made exclusively for the film and then for this special run so don't wait to buy this jacket especially when it's a 52!

I know where you keep your gun!
    edited February 2

Thank you all... No sorrys tho. Lifestyle change now retired (class myself very lucky tbh to be in a position to retire so early and enjoy time with my kids n wife) and always kept both as for "best" and not worn them.

Harrington sold 🍸

Mods please close as I've moved the cardigan to eBay now. Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.