Spectre Danner Boots FS

Hey all....

I will be putting a new-in-box pair of black Danner Mountain Light ii boots up on ebay in about a week, but wanted to give fellow members here first dibs. They are the screen accurate ones from Spectre...not the 007 branded special edition ones that were issued later. They are unworn - just tried them on once and discovered they were a little too roomy, so have to size down by about a half. All items in box are there, including the Danner Airthotic inserts that come with them.

They are US size 9.5....so if my experience is any indication, they may be a best fit for someone who is typically US 10 or possibly 10.5. But you can make your own best judgment on that. Others, like David Z, have reported in their reviews needing to size down from their regular size for the best fit, so I should've heeded their advice. 🙂

Otherwise, I'll let go for $300 via PayPal fnf plus shipping. I think they are selling for $440 now from Danner with many sizes out of stock.

Comments

• RockyRocky Posts: 27MI6 Agent

BTW...would also consider a trade if anyone has the JCrew Kentons from Spectre in a size 9.5. 😉

• RockyRocky Posts: 27MI6 Agent

Could moderator please close this thread as item has been sold. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.