Trip To London

RTBM007RTBM007 Posts: 5MI6 Agent
edited February 4 in General James Bond Chat

From my recent trip to London. Comments welcomed.

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,579Chief of Staff

Some nice shots there, and it looks like you had a good day for it…did you eat at Rules?

Welcome to AJB 🍸

YNWA 97
  • RTBM007RTBM007 Posts: 5MI6 Agent

Thank you for the welcome. I looked at the menu but nothing appealed. Also I wasn’t sure if you could just get a drink. I am happy you liked the pictures.

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,796MI6 Agent

I haven't been to London since I became a proper Bond fan. Your photos are really nice and reminds me to visit some time in the future.

Welcome to AJB, RTBM007. 🙂

• RTBM007RTBM007 Posts: 5MI6 Agent

Thanks I think I am so lucky to have London on my doorstep as it’s less than an hours ride by train. I really hope those who want to go get to achieve their dream.

I got most of what I wanted to see but missed two on my list. Those being City Hall and the Marriott near Waterloo. There was too many locations to see in a day. However, I was happy to see what I saw.

What I really wanted to see was the ‘Skyfall’ scene and the SiS building most of all so mission accomplished in that sense.

Been to a few other locations as well and it’s really interesting reading all about them.

Thanks for the welcome.