Barbour Beacon Sports Size L for sale,

coop5150coop5150 Posts: 125MI6 Agent

Hello! I’ve had a large Barbour Beacon Sports hanging in my closet for a little over a year now due to how it fit me too big. I wore it once or twice outside. Other than a few stray hairs from my dog, it is in near perfect condition. I still have the original tags, pin, and throat latch triangle piece. I’d like to sell it for $300 plus shipping in the U.S.! I’ll leave it posted on here for a while before I resort to selling it on eBay. I’d also entertain trades for other DC/Bond goodies!

Comments

• coop5150coop5150 Posts: 125MI6 Agent
  • RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

I also have a large and I'm also looking to size down. The sleeves on the large are too long and the one tailor I know can't cut the sleeves because the leather is too thick. Rather just sell mine

I reached out to Barbour and they can taper and shorten the sleeves, but they refuse to move the elbow patches, so you won’t keep the original look of the sleeves if you have Barbour do it. To taper sleeves, shorten sleeves, bring in the sides, and have it shipped back to you in the U.S., it comes out to $300.

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

Well it still doesn't really help if they won't move the elbow patches.... i think that's one of the main things that gives it the SA look....

I agree 100%. I’m not going to have them do it.

edited March 19

If nobody is willing to trade the jacket, I would like to sell my large, which means I’m also in the market for a medium. This is essentially brand new, only worn outside twice. Original Wax is still in great condition, no faded spots, rips, or tears. Comes from a smoke free home.

EDIT: I got a medium which fits me perfectly since I lost some weight since the last time I had one! So the large is now for sale. See original post for details

Now on eBay. As long as it doesn’t get any bids prior, I’d be happy to cancel the listing if an AJB007 member was interested so we can both save on eBay fees:)

Jacket sold, mods please close

This discussion has been closed.