Y-3 Haiti Jacket

rtkrtk Posts: 1MI6 Agent

Hello, I've been recently looking for the QOS Y-3 Haiti jacket but I cannot find any for sale anywhere I looked, I know there are alternatives but I want the actual one. Anyone has any idea? Thank you in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• HarryCanyonHarryCanyon Posts: 198MI6 Agent

Many of us on here are chasing that jacket. For what it's worth, the Royale version is pretty great.

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

That's because they stopped production of them years ago and if I recall correctly, not that many were made. I think it was a limited edition but I may be wrong on that part.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Agent EternalAgent Eternal Athens, GreecePosts: 158MI6 Agent

I have the new Royale version and it is closer to the screen accurate one than the original Y3. Even if by some miracle you find the Y3 one you will still have to modify it (logo removal) to make it look like the one in the movie.

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

Yeah no one has it.... Only The Bond Experience has one of the original ones released in 2008.... Unless you're rich and someone is willing to sell one chances are slim to none... I have the royale version from 2021 and it's pretty amazing, even the sleeves are a little longer similar to the original one due to Bond using the motorcycle in the film... That'll be your best option

• CajunCajun Posts: 483MI6 Agent

If you're looking for one to wear, Royale Filmwear is the way to go.

If you're strictly collecting, good luck with the hunt.

I edit, therefore I am.