#Top Five Bonds...

Has anyone else been enjoying the latest hashtag craze on Instagram, #topfiveBonds?

It's essentially just a handwritten list of your favourite five, but there's some artful and clever framing with Bond props which makes it a joy to see. I posted mine last night, and have seen quite a few alumni of these threads taking part too.
"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

Comments

• Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,418Quartermasters
    Yes, my Instagram feed is full of them and I've been enjoying reading people's choices as well as some of the interesting images that have been created. I haven't got around to doing one, but I suppose I ought to give it a shot!

How do I locate your image on Instagram, Charmed & Dangerous?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,217Chief of Staff
    I'm not on Instagram, but have seen some of them on Facebook- yes, from some familiar names from here.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Golrush007 wrote:
    I haven't got around to doing one, but I suppose I ought to give it a shot!

How do I locate your image on Instagram, Charmed & Dangerous?

I look forward to seeing yours, Golrush007! -{

Here's mine: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLIEvAJjrxG/?igshid=niw4iw1rvpf3
  • caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,929MI6 Agent
    I like that, in the style of the PAN midseventies "messy desk" editions!
    and you've got the British Bulldog there to prove you're serious about SkyFall!

is it possible to imagelink some of these instagram graphics so they appear in this thread?
    Thanks CP! {[] My Fleming novels collection is entirely of those, as you rightly say, messy Pan editions, and that was the effect I was aiming for.

I'm happy to post my image here and would also love to see others here too - will you upload one, CP?

IMG-3847.jpg
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,418Quartermasters
    Here is my Top 5. As I don't own any Bond props, models, figures etc that I could use for my picutre, I went back to the old beloved Special Edition DVD tin (Still my favourite Bond home video release, even though I never actually use those discs to watch the films anymore).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKOpcuJxDC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Top-5-Bonds.jpg
    Golrush007 wrote:
    Here is my Top 5. As I don't own any Bond props, models, figures etc that I could use for my picutre, I went back to the old beloved Special Edition DVD tin (Still my favourite Bond home video release, even though I never actually use those discs to watch the films anymore).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKOpcuJxDC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Top-5-Bonds.jpg

Great choices there - solid top five, and I like the photography!