Change user name

I think I must have another account. Can someone assist? Thanks

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff

Yes you have, brinke- separated by almost 20 years! Do you want the older one deactivated?

• Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent

Sounds like a sleeper to me...

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,414Chief of Staff

Probably started to read a thread from HiggyBum and it bored him to sleep 😴 👀😘

YNWA 97
  • Well I'd like to use that user name with this current email. Can I do that? TWENTY years? Heavens. Well, I will be a regular.

Sorry, do you mean the old name or the new one?

• I'd like user name to be brinkeguthrie, with the email associated with this 'brinke' account. Then zap the brinke account. Can do?

Not immediately. The site has just been revamped and we're still ironing things out. Will keep you posted.

• SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M

@brinke @brinkeguthrie You have been sent an email to reset your password for the @brinkeguthrie account. Once you have done this and logged in please post here and I will delete the brinke account and in turn this conversation as obviously the topic will become irrelevant!

In the meantime, if something doesn't work please log back in as @brinke and let me know here. I will have to investigate some more!

Simon
  • received no email; act is probably long gone

It was sent to your new address I have replaced the old email account. Try logging in if you remember the password to the old account.

Simon
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie SFOPosts: 8MI6 Agent

just got it, stand by

• brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie SFOPosts: 8MI6 Agent

All good! 'brinke' act can be zapped! In appreciation, I'd like to share my rather nice collection of 007 wallpapers with you. How would I do that?

Good, I'm glad you're in.

Can you upload them to Dropbox/OneNote or Wetransfer etc.?

Simon