Le Cercle 60th Anniversary.

As it is 60 years since the plaques used in Dr No were made by BetG I thought I'd share the photo of my recent find, the previously unknown £10k plaque, and although this one has nothing to do with Dr No it's a "loose end" as it's not been shown here before.

I do still have some of the plaques seen in the film and I think £50 for a pink £10 is reasonable so if anybody would like to buy one please feel free to email me. I will only post within the UK at the moment, sorry.

Hope life treats you all well (especially my "older" customers who are still enjoying their sets I hope).

Tagged:

Comments

• DrNoPlaquesDrNoPlaques SwabyPosts: 239MI6 Agent

I will post the £10s to anywhere (plus postage) but the higher values are for offer to UK based people (for the moment).

Maybe "past" customers is better than "older" ones...................sorry.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

• loader10569loader10569 Posts: 49MI6 Agent

Yeah those £10 look nice, I was looking at a couple of £50’s and a couple of £100’s to try and give the Dr No look, but my pockets are deep enough for those, I must admit didn’t quite realise they went for such money, but £10 looks nic

as with any collection (not the type of person to try and sell on for a quick buck) you get carried away with it

Paul

• DrNoPlaquesDrNoPlaques SwabyPosts: 239MI6 Agent

Yes, sorry about the pricing but half decent ones are getting a little low but will list some of the not so good ones in the future too.

The £10s are very nice and are seen on the table at least.

Hopefully you've read the other threads too and seen which ones have now been confirmed as seen.

Take care and speak again soon.