Mylands paint colours in Bond films

So Mylands have long touted the fact the supply paint to Pinewood and have provided every Bond film since Dr. No including NTTD, they don’t seem to identify specific colours, thought they do have a ‘Film TV and Theater collection’, either out of respect, contract or simply because colours are custom mixed and not off the shelf… thought it might be fun to use some of their colours in the house, don’t suppose anyone has identified colours? If not maybe I can start to have a go…

https://mylands.com/collections/ftt-collection

Comments

• superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent

That would be useful if I wanted my kitchen finished in delicatessen stainless steel or my mancave in simulated volcanic rock.

"...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent

😂😂😂

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • IceQIceQ Posts: 299MI6 Agent

I was thinking more ‘Bond’s apartment’ or ‘Matera hotel room’ but if poison garden is more your thing who am I to judge!

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,134MI6 Agent

Interesting @IceQ I agree it would be pretty cool to have a room (perhaps your home office or Bond room (if lucky enough to have one) or just a feature wall, painted in the identical paint code as, for example, Bond's apartment in DN or his living room in LALD.

"Any of the opposition around..?"