Editing a post

Just today i edited one post and suddenly the whole post vanished 🙄 erm, is it just me....and after few hours the post resurrected. Very odd.

Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo

Comments

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

I can edit your posts, Teppo. I am renowned for my creativity. 😎

• caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,929MI6 Agent

something to do with our over sensitive SPAM filter perhaps? see this thread , The Mods can restore posts that got misidentified as SPAM, which is probably how yours reappeared after a couple hours.

also look to the right to see if anything is in My Drafts. sometimes I click the wrong button and it looks like I've lost a Post and it turns out I've saved it as a Draft

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,508Chief of Staff

As caractacus said…it probably fell into the spam folder…I’m sure I cleared one from yourself earlier 🙂

YNWA 97
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent

Cheers guys 🙂

Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 583MI6 Agent

Just wanted to mention that this happened to me a couple times, too, most recently on the Spoiler NTTD ending thread.

"I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,508Chief of Staff

I still happens quite often…I’m told it’s to with time between posts and posts that take a while to compose…I clear the spam folder every time I log on, sometimes there are a couple of pages worth (normally the same post half a dozen times) and sometimes there aren’t any…

YNWA 97