FS: Large Belstaff Patterson Jacket (via Grailed)

Not mine, but I saw this listing on Grailed recently - I know there's always someone looking for a Belstaff Patterson, I hope this is helpful!

https://www.grailed.com/listings/35041699-belstaff-rare-belstaff-black-patterson-leather-jacket-large-slim

Comments

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

Wow 4k for a jacket.....

• jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent

I was offered $6000 for my large but looking for an XL

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent

I wish Belstaff would reissue this jacket as they would sell every single on of them so it makes me wonder why haven't they?

I know where you keep your gun!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent

I think it was made under the old Belstaff. Not sure if that makes a diff

Instagram - bondclothes007

It probably does but I wonder if they'd be willing to do a special run for people who are interested?

Belstaff don’t care about their customers and fans. Unless you’re a celebrity you don’t really matter. Just like matchless too the customer service sucks.

ive got a Facebook group with 18k members and they won’t even reply to us 🤷‍♂️

That explains what is wrong with some of these companies when fans want to give you thousands for a jacket and they're like "meh we don't care"

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent
    edited November 2022

Belstaff is now owned by INEOS/Jim Ratcliffe as part of Mercedes deal isn't it? Money wouldn't seem like a motivation for them, sadly.

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

And sold for $3330.

• TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent

Overpriced. The value of these got stupid because no one wanted to sell even though they weren't wearing or didn't fit. So one or two members here started offering ridiculous amounts. Outside of AJB world, these sell for so much less; an XL on RealReal for $650, L on vinted.fr for $600, and L on Ebay for $1200.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets relisted. I've seen this same jacket relisted a few times on Grailed in the past year or so.

• nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent

Agreed. I bought my first black one for $2600. But that was during the hype.

• I really hope someone didn't pay $3,300 for the one on grailed...

the seller was banned on here, cdennis or something like that.

He convinces people to purchase "through friends and family"

and then gives you a false tracking number, then after 30 days

of waiting, says he'll look into it one day. Buyer beware.

edited November 2022

I have dealt with chad and didn’t have a problem with him at all. It was a run in or fall out with with Sir Miles that got him banned nothing else.

Chad has also sold items on my Belstaff Group and there have been no issues either!!

I know Chad was scammed by MrE as he was paying it up black patterson and MrE kept the payments and sold it to someone else.

It is also someone’s choice to pay friends and family, I’ve taken multiple payments this way and never had an issue. The only issue I have had on the forum was someone I sold something too who said they did not recieved the item when sent tracking though all of a sudden someone else in the house had it. So it may or may not have been true but there will always be chancers! So only go with friends and family with people you know and trust.

Was your last profile not banned too TheRealKnapster or should I say:

doubleONo

MrE

MickeyMouse

trigger finger

triple seven

unshaken 91

Now therealknapster?

• TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    edited November 2022

I agree with Jared, I’ve chatted with Chad a lot about Belstaffs and such and he was always good to deal with. Also, you can’t really scam a buyer over Grailed with all the protections in place or “fake” a sale their in their system.

I’d say it’s good to go, I’m just more annoyed people are paying ridic prices for these jackets haha

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,342MI6 Agent
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

It's sold now.

I saw this listing. I have a Matchless with a slightly larger chest dimensions that's wearable but very snug. With Belfast I am usually a XL. If it had been an XL I would have probably jumped on it.