In-depth discussion on CR

Quite a few points here made that had never occurred to me... ;) Ah, the joy of imdb...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381061/board/thread/106536803?p=1
"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

Comments

• John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    "i enjoy cinema on a higher level than any of u guys so quit buggin." :))

That Dan Same gets everywhere.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited August 2008
    John Drake wrote:
    "i enjoy cinema on a higher level than any of u guys so quit buggin." :))

That Dan Same gets everywhere.
    Do I really sound like that? :o Well, it's true. I do know more about cinema than any of you, so just accept what I say and bow to my greater intellect. :v :))
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,239MI6 Agent
    I honestly feel that imdb is like Bedlam, a bunch of nutters firing off at each other. I don't know what is more depressing, that a guy who hates CR can only cite the dress Vesper is wearing as a plus point, or that the thread runs to 10 pages....

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    I don't know what is more depressing, that a guy who hates CR can only cite the dress Vesper is wearing as a plus point,

Maybe he's into fashion. Or a Turkish transvestite.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,239MI6 Agent
    Here's another joyous link, this time from aintitcool. Some of the comments make me feel quite nostalgic about how it was on this board. Memories...

http://www.aintitcool.com/talkback_display/38109#comment_2255698

Roger Moore 1927-2017