Sig P210

Where did this gun--the one Bond used to blow up the wall and make his escape--come from? Did I miss something? Is there a deleted scene that explains this? It looks ceremonial, so its doubtful it was dropped by one of the Bolivian guards. This has always bothered me.

Comments

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    It was the Generals. He dropped it during his fight with Camille.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    One of my favorite aspects of QOS is that Bond uses "pick ups", the 226 and the Sig 210. One has to wonder if he managed to take that presentation SIG back to the UK.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    Sig 210. One of, if not THE finest pistols ever made.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    Low magazine capacity and basically very similar to a Browning. However, there is something so quality about firing this weapon - something lost with today's Glocks etc. Sigs are superior to most, and the P225 and P226 are fabulous, but the P210 "feels" so different. It's like closing the door on a ten-year-old hatchback, then closing the door on a BMW/Merc/Jag. It's intrinsically superior in quality, and in a way sets you up pshycologically. Either that, or it really is one of the most accurate designs made. I've also used the 7 model (.22) and with practically no recoil, I have damn near put eight rounds through the same hole at twenty yrds. :D
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I noticed Bond using "Pick ups",Just like the computer game.The only thing missing was Bond's health bar at the bottom of the screen. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    And he didn't do most of the action in crouch mode, or walk over to pick-up weapons and jump up an down instead of picking them up like when I try to play action games on the wii. :))
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Having Only Daughters,My gaming at the moment is mainly. Brushing the mane and tail of a beautiful little Pony,Then braiding it with some colourful ribbons, then off to the club house to pick out a "wicked " outfit for the Horse show disco.Not very exciting I'll admitt But I have tried to introduce some elements of conflict by telling some of the female characters they've put on weight and their Bum really does look big it it.But I have been promised by my girls the next Game is really Good, My Cutiest Little Hamster. In which I get to train a group of hardened rodents in the Ultimate Hamster Cage Fighting. :#
    And speaking of" pick ups" theres to be a new version of Call Of duty,Set in a sex change hospital " Call of Duty, Pre-Ops" :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • cdsdsscdsdss JakartaPosts: 144MI6 Agent
    OK. Rewatched it and paid extra close attention to the end fight scene. It still moved by kind of fast.

Strange weapon for carry purposes, but maybe the General was more interested in telegraphing his status than taking care of a valuable firearm.
  • DanielCraig007DanielCraig007 Posts: 588MI6 Agent
    I like the way Craigs Bond blends in to his enviroment with clothing and the way he uses the bad guys weapons.
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    I like the way Bond handles a set of manicure sissors!