The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    Do you want a clean kill or do you want to send a message?
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    " Make your choice "
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Just took a few seconds, Q.
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Oh James !
    YNWA 97
    Both hands on the wheel, Mr. Jones, I'm a very nervous passenger.
    Some men just don't like to be driven.
    YNWA 97
    Yes, I think I got it without the subtitles.
    We aim to please.
    YNWA 97
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    You missed - deliberately.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    I never miss.
    Stuff my orders, I only kill professionals.
    YNWA 97
    This department does not care about your personal problems.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    Sorry. I'll shoot the camera first next time.
    Better make that two.
    YNWA 97
    Don't blow it all at once!
    The writings on the wall.
    YNWA 97
    You want to do what to me?
    Keep the fruit.
    YNWA 97
    At least he won't be using heroin-flavored bananas...
    Hilly...you old devil!
    Tomorrow's news today.
    YNWA 97
    You must be joking.
    Just being disarming, darling.
    YNWA 97
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond, James Bond. The one where he has to make love to a woman, and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing. She repents, and turns to the side of right and virtue.
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"
    Are you calling me a horses arse ?
    YNWA 97
    There is something horribly efficient about you.
    That is on a need to know basis.
    YNWA 97
    Can you afford to take that chance?
    I think she has handcuffs.
    YNWA 97
    What ever the doctor orders.
    You should have brought lilies.
    YNWA 97