Raul Silva : (SPOILER ALERT)

MustonMuston Huncote, Leicestershire Posts: 228MI6 Agent
I had high hopes going to watch SF that Javier Bardem would live up to a performance worthy of his character from 'No Country For Old Men.' And apart from DC once again showing how great a Bond he is, I thought Bardem was the strongest, most enjoyable person in this film. I rate him up their with Chris Walken from AVTAK and Robert Davi from LTK as my best villain of the series. His arrival in Scotland by the helicopter and his final scene with M in the old church was so different from the villains of the past. Also, how great was it that Silva had dentures! :D A nod out there to all the unfortunate young men who have to wear them!
"Thank you very much. I was just out walking my RAT and seem to have lost my way... "

Comments

• JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    It appears we have the same 3 favourite villains - good taste -{
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    How old is Silva supposed to be? Bardem is a year younger than Craig, but it's stated in the film that Silva was stationed in Hong Kong as section chief (I think) from 85 or 86 to 97.