The Crazy Cat Person Thread

Comments

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    I found this on reddit.
    d_IEGnvf.png

Now that really is Blofeld's cat! :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Wink is at the vet now having dental work done. In her skull they found a bullet. Someone shot the cat in the face.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Wink is at the vet now having dental work done. In her skull they found a bullet. Someone shot the cat in the face.

What is wrong with people ?? I'm not an animal lover but I would never see one hurt. It really winds me up to hear things like that.

I reckon you should get Wink an eye patch. Now that would look really cool :)) :))
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent

A lot of people are just c@nts and Karma is a bitch. I hope wink is doing well, bless her :)
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

A lot of people are just c@nts and Karma is a bitch. I hope wink is doing well, bless her :)
    Thank you! She is doing great! They ended up leaving the bullet in as well as some of the scraptrnal. Like you said, Karma is going to be swift and harsh to the person shot hurt her. She is back to stalking my two birds and eating like a cat three times her size.

20180306_070507.jpg
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:

What is wrong with people ?? I'm not an animal lover but I would never see one hurt. It really winds me up to hear things like that.

I reckon you should get Wink an eye patch. Now that would look really cool :)) :))

Very sad to hear that. I hate cruelty to defenceless animals but that is increasingly the world we live in unfortunately. X-(

On the lighter side of it all, with Wink potentially getting an eye patch perhaps Largo would be a better name? :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    edited April 2018
    RIP Daisy.

pixlr_20170407211422721.jpg
    RIP Daisy.

pixlr_20170407211422721.jpg
    What a pretty kitty. RIP.
    Yes that is a chunk of sofa in Winks mouth.

20180428_084727.jpg
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Yes that is a chunk of sofa in Winks mouth.

20180428_084727.jpg

She is lovely :x -{
    Why thank you. I will tell her you said so.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,701MI6 Agent
    Blofeld would love this thread :007)
    Number24 wrote:
    Blofeld would love this thread :007)

Old Ernst certainly would. He was the Original Crazy Cat Person. :D
    pussy.jpg
  • bellisimabellisima Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    edited July 2018
    c3_fight.jpg

I should have let Copper stay in his convertible dog gate, Pumpkin is surely annoyed in this photo. A few moments later they are friends again.

c5_mu.jpg
    :)) :)) :))
    bellisima wrote:
    c3_fight.jpg

I should have let Copper stay in his convertible dog gate, Pumpkin is surely annoy in this photo. A few moments later they are friends again.

c5_mu.jpg

Those two photos accurately depict the love-hate relationship between cats and dogs since the beginning of time! :))
  • bellisimabellisima Posts: 4MI6 Agent

Those two photos accurately depict the love-hate relationship between cats and dogs since the beginning of time! :))

Should I be thankful that they haven't kill each other yet?
    bellisima wrote:

Should I be thankful that they haven't kill each other yet?

Yes, but I think they'll be OK together by this stage of the proceedings! :) -{
    On the whole cat psychology front, here is a very interesting new YouTube video of a cat recognising itself in the mirror:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNMo4YCKl0
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Did you know, that there's a bacteriology in cat's urine. Which
    Makes mice and rats, less afraid of cats and makes them take
    More risks. This same bacteria, if a human becomes infected
    With it. Also has an urge to take more risks, which can lead to
    Suicide tendencies. ........... Why I'm more of a dig man :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    edited February 2019
    A female co-worker was telling me a while ago about her friend's cat, called Wheels. The name is somewhat ironic due to the cat's general inactivity.

Its owner had left the cat sitting on the floor in front of the washing machine one evening and when he got up in the morning the cat hadn't moved an inch from where it had been placed the night before! So not exactly one of the wheels of industry. :D
    This makes me very happy. Just for Blofeld, a Scottish Fold.

Lilac-Scottish-Fold.jpg
    This makes me very happy. Just for Blofeld, a Scottish Fold.

Lilac-Scottish-Fold.jpg

Chairman Meow.
    edited May 2019
    Heard about this on the radio a while ago and thought I would share it here:

https://historythings.com/one-time-pope-banned-cats-caused-black-plague/

https://museumhack.com/black-cats-black-death/
    I never knew that cats were capable of such noises! It makes for an interesting study in cat behaviour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5hI0TcHDwk
  • SpectreOfDefeatSpectreOfDefeat Posts: 404MI6 Agent
    arthur.png

This is Arthur, my 12-year-old moggy, on the hunt for treats

"The spectre of defeat..."