The Best Bond Collection…in the World- Part 3

We’re back at Donk’s Modest Collection for a third deep dive into The Best Bond Collection in The World. We discover the identity of Mark Hazard, Bond expert and writer of bestselling Bond Book- 007 The Armoury, and explore more iconic guns from the World of James Bond. Set your faces to stunned. 

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,733MI6 Agent

Enjoyed that, thanks.

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,658Chief of Staff

Another excellent edition, Blair 🍸

And well done for getting Donk & Rob to share their expertise once again….but please get Rob a 99 🍦 next time, you could see him twitch when the chimes started 🤣

YNWA 97
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,330MI6 Agent

Ha ha ha! I was going to stop filming, but was too carried away! (And FYI I take mine with hot chocolate sauce and sprinkles...)

• ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,272MI6 Agent
    edited April 2023

That was a real blast to view and indeed be part of plus my jacket fits somewhat better when I lean forward @ 26 minutes! 🙄 The moral of the story is if you are being filmed sitting down? don't wear a casual motorcycle jacket with shoulder protection!! 😮

Blair's enthusiasm is infectious and Gav's editing is seamless 👍️

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent

Who the hell is this Donk guy?

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    edited April 2023

One could ask the same question regarding the illusive Higgins (welcome back to AJB oh purveyor of Dodgy Timepieces!!) 😀❤️

• thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent

So great to see the continuing videos as "Donk" shares his collection with us.

Nice seeing Rob get a speaking part in the pre-title sequence as our very own "Q". Nice job, Rob!

Blair...we all "hate" you for being lucky enough to get to play in John's "playground" with all his wonderful "Toys".

--Ed

• The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,330MI6 Agent

I still can’t believe that Donk has allowed me back! I’m such a jibbering idiot when in the midst of his incredible collection. Truly grateful to Donk and Rob.

edited May 2023

Yesterday (25/4/23) at this time (8pm) Youtube had had 404 hits of The Bond Vivant's Donk 3 video. Today at this time we have had 2.4k hits! 👍️

Perhaps Mr Ballard and Mr James are trying to outperform the performance of Mark Hazard's OO7 The Armoury? 🤔

*After just 8 days we had had in excess of 5000 hits!*

Here is a behind the scenes image or two:

Many hours of OO7 "easter egg" set dressing later (note the never seen before .357 magnum Tankbuster above the Tankbuster casing)

Tool targets! 💩

Repurposed XKR 7.62mm GE M134 "Tool Shredder!" ❤️

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

Fantastic video, yet again, Blair. Thoroughly entertaining and fully informative. The whole thing flew by and I was very sorry when it ended...until I discovered a part two is on the way! Thanks for all your hard work.