The Best Bond Collection....In The World? Part 4!

We’re really spoiling you, as we bring you a fourth delve into the greatest collection of screen-used weapons that have featured in the James Bond Franchise. This film covers more guns from the Brosnan and Craig eras, with a few extra surprises, so do stay till the end! If you haven’t watched the first 3 episodes, do check them out, and don’t forget to Set Your Faces To STUNNED!

#jamesbond #bond007 #jamesbond007 #piercebrosnan #danielcraig #thebondvivant #seanconnery #60yearsofBond

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,660Chief of Staff

This is another fantastic romp round Donk’s parts 😏🤣

I see the ice cream man made another trip round too 🤣🤣

Once again, many thanks to all involved…especially Donk for allowing us a glimpse 🥰

YNWA 97
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent

Now that part 4 has been released I would just like to say I was truly honoured to be invited to take part in the days proceedings, thank you Donk 👍 and also my appreciation to Blair who’s professionalism, enthusiasm and behind the scenes efforts knows no bounds and giving me the chance to appear in one of his legendary Pre-title sequences 🥂 and also to Gavin for his truly professional filming and editing skills🥂

Finally, special thanks goes to the ice cream man who tested my ability of self control 🤣🤣🤣

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,272MI6 Agent

I would like to echo Rob's comments regarding Blair and Gav's professionalism and enthusiasm. If you saw the gear these guys have you would think they were from an established broadcasting brand (not the BBC who I loathe & detest for the way they handled the coverage of myself a victim of crime!) 😤 As for young Bobby himself. OO7 TA would not exist without his designing skills therefore it would be unthinkable to film a piece on the book and its development without him being a part of it. A big part of it! 👍️ Thank you to all who have supported the project and to the purchasers of said volume ❤️

• The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,330MI6 Agent

We're just a couple of guys who share the passion for 007 and can't help playing homage to certain favourite scenes from the franchise! I mean- when you have the ACTUAL Lazar rifle....Sorry we didn't have time for a PTS for Part 4, but I think Part 3 was one of our best yet! Thanks to Donk and Acacia for their boundless enthusiasm, knowledge and patience, and of course to my wingman, Gav, for making it all look great!

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

The combination of a Bond Vivant video and Donk's unmatched knowledge of Bond firearms should produce something outstanding, and I am relieved - and delighted - to say that that is indeed the case with Part 4, and indeed the entire series of videos. It's as entertaining as everything that Blair masterminds, as polished as everything that Gav produces, and as informative as everything Donk shares. Plus you've got Rob's keen insights as a bonus - and perhaps a wayward ice cream van just to add the sweet touch. I learned so much from this and from the others. Utterly fascinating and thoroughly enjoyable, I settled down on a Sunday afternoon with a glass of something within easy reach and loved it. Thank you all so much for your generosity and your talents. I'll never come close to your combined knowledge and expertise, but it is certainly great fun to tag along virtually!

• ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,272MI6 Agent

Thank you for the wonderful review DE 👍️

You are my benchmark target audience. You held out for the slip-cased hard cover for which I thank you and you enjoyed the videos which as a relatively inexperienced author/editor, cameo pre-titles sequence participator and interviewee is what we do it for!

We actually had 3 visits from the same ice cream vendor which may give an indication of just how long these videos take to film? 🤔

• The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,330MI6 Agent

Thanks so much, DE! So glad that you enjoyed them. And Donk's cameo is one of my favourites!

• bondpropfanbondpropfan Southern UKPosts: 288MI6 Agent

Damn fellas that was awesome !!!!!! well done Blair & Gav, and of course D for hosting. 👏👏👏

Donk, Donk, Donk, the collection you have amassed even shadows the Royal collections at the Tower... fricking amazing my friend truly is a life's work and I feel lucky to have you show these off pieces like this for us all to be utterly gob smacked. The knowledge you bring to the Bond community as a custodian & conservator is unrivalled.... and you should have received the credit due and hopefully will do one day, I'm sure the amazing book will help reinforce that too!!

BRAVO!!