FS - Reduced Price on Matchless to £650 - Unworn original LE

007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

Hi all

I've decided to let some more items go. Below are 4 of what I've started to call my "Collection" pieces, in that I've never worn them.

After a brief post yesterday I was swamped with messages. So I am going to put a price here for each, which is what I would like to achieve or close to. Funds are going to a good cause, some changes to a car to assist my 8 year old son with access...

Best acceptable offer received gets each item. PayPal fnf ideally or buyer covers PayPal fees please. Postage on top of agreed prices

Matchless Craig Natural blouson. Large. From original limited edition run, see leather numbered shield on inner.. All labels and suit carrier. I binned the hanger as they develop a sticky feel. Offers close to £800.

As all the other pieces have sold I'll let the jacket go for £650 if completed quickly...

Tom Ford Jonny collar Polo. Size 52. Fits true to size (perfect for a uk42 chest). Offers close to £750. SOLD pending payment.

Brunello Cucinelli Chino. Size 50. (Waist 35 inches. Inner leg 35 inches, allows roll up). These are the zip version, way nicer as prevent bunching. Offers close to £450. SOLD.

Jcrew Kenton plain toe Sahara boots. Size 43 / us 9.5 / UK 8.5. As a guide I wear CnJ 8.5, Adidas 9. I acquired both sizes either side and neither fit. After years of searching by many members across the globe for me, I managed to persuade a member to sell his unused spare pair... Offers close to £400. SOLD.

All items will be well packed and posted within 48 hours of cleared funds received. Full tracking will be sent once on way.

Thanks for looking.

Mark

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

Comments

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

As all the other pieces have sold I'll let the Craig go for £650... This is an unworn original LE numbered jacket...

Last price drop to £600.

Early Christmas present for someone🌲

• Matt BMatt B Posts: 372MI6 Agent

Fantastic jacket at a great price! Impossible to find an unworn one like this!

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,343MI6 Agent

This is an absolute bargain, I paid north of £1000 when it was first released.

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • mallory5mallory5 Posts: 74MI6 Agent

I have pm'd you.

Jacket now sold.

Thank you everyone 👍