Re: Bond's watch in SPECTRE

This is a very good call, I wasn't convinced due to the pushers but now I think you've nailed it.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Well, vintage Omega it is, then... I'll wait for you gents to ID it.

Re: the loop earrings, I think I saw a picture (either online or at the Spectre Rankin book) in which the details of the Omega Constellation (roman numerals and stuff) could be seen. Anybody knows for how much they go? Would like to know if they're within my reach. Thanks.

"Enjoy it while it lasts."
"The very words I live by."

writingsonthewall wrote:

Re: the loop earrings, I think I saw a picture (either online or at the Spectre Rankin book) in which the details of the Omega Constellation (roman numerals and stuff) could be seen. Anybody knows for how much they go? Would like to know if they're within my reach. Thanks.

Ive only seen them on Omega.  Cant find any shop that sells them

Instagram - bondclothes007

writingsonthewall wrote:

I enquired about these for my wife when I was last in the Omega boutique, I can't remember how much exactly but I remember thinking not much change from a thousand pounds, too much on pair of earings for me. But I can't recall if they were the ones with diamonds or not?

http://www.omegawatches.com/fine-jewell … CA0100405/

Price varies from country to country.

TheOmegaMan wrote:

Yes, thank you, I had seen the product description, I just wanted to have a price estimate, not having an Omega boutique available locally.

Yes would be nice to have an approx figure wether its in Pounds / dollars / euros etc

welshboy78 wrote:

Yes would be nice to have an approx figure wether its in Pounds / dollars / euros etc

Chriscoop above has said circa GBP 1K.

writingsonthewall wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:

Chriscoop above has said circa GBP 1K.

Yeah but also said

But I can't recall if they were the ones with diamonds or not?

Ooops, right y'are, my bad.

Anybody sussed out which model constellation that Lea wears on her wrist?

Forgot to check the new HD video

If I remember correctly, she's wearing a 2-tone Constellation on metal bracelet.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

Higgins wrote:

First Strike for Vandrell  ajb007/rolleyes

Ha

I bought my very lucky wife a constellation stainless my choice, full bar with the black face and diamond markers. A lovely watch and she wears it every day. Never had any problems with it.

writingsonthewall wrote:
TheOmegaMan wrote:

Yes, thank you, I had seen the product description, I just wanted to have a price estimate, not having an Omega boutique available locally.

The diamond earrings are $3,925 AUD. The plain white gold are $1,750 AUD. These prices are Australian dollars. As I mentioned in my first post prices vary from country to country so a straight conversion into GBP may not be accurate.

Lea Seydoux is wearing the model with the diamonds as they are much thicker than the non-diamond version.

TheOmegaMan wrote:
writingsonthewall wrote:
TheOmegaMan wrote:

The diamond earrings are $3,925 AUD. The plain white gold are $1,750 AUD. These prices are Australian dollars. As I mentioned in my first post prices vary from country to country so a straight conversion into GBP may not be accurate.

Lea Seydoux is wearing the model with the diamonds as they are much thicker than the non-diamond version.

Thanks for the info!!!!   Any idea on her watch model?

welshboy78 wrote:
TheOmegaMan wrote:
writingsonthewall wrote:

Alas no. OMEGA HQ haven't responded to any of my requests about Lea's Constellation or DC's third watch at the end of SPECTRE. But I am persisting!

I think I found the correct OEM strap for the watch...

http://s21.postimg.cc/6cze4dpjn/image.jpg

" Not All Who Wander Are Lost "

That looks spot on stefan,  though the case it appertains to is way off, this means nothing as many vintage watches are re-strapped with different style straps. Good find

welshboy78 wrote:
TheOmegaMan wrote:
writingsonthewall wrote:

From OMEGA themselves: Lea Seydoux wears the OMEGA Constellation in 27mm White Gold quartz Ref. No. 123.55.27.60.55.012

Still awaiting confirmation on the vintage piece DC wears.

So who worn the Rado and Longines in the movie? Also, why is there 2 Bond watches?? Look at the differences in size.  ajb007/amazed

http://s7.postimg.cc/sf476a2c7/Screen_Shot_2016_02_08_at_9_55_52_PM.jpg

"Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."

Vicsane007 wrote:

So who worn the Rado and Longines in the movie? Also, why is there 2 Bond watches?? Look at the differences in size.  ajb007/amazed

According to the Christie's auction catalogue, M wore the Longines and Hinx wore the Rado.

They may have made a larger one for close up shots? Just a guess.

So following on from the third watch discussion, I've decided to do some work on a relatively old and well worn omega de ville I have and haven't worn for ages, it's a coaxial chronometer with the silver face in stainless, has 3 subdials, I've ordered the lizard strap in black as stefan id'd, I'll try post some pics when ive put it together if any one is interested in seeing the mock up?

Vicsane007 wrote:

The size diff is just a lazy ct and paste error. There are two watches in the auction because one is Jesper Christensen's, an inscribed gift from the producers (you'll recall Bautista was wearing one to events recently).