2,276

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Clicky the video...


http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/PRIVATE/th_IMG_3891_zpsf3tk9pwy.mp4

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

2,277

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Asp9mm wrote:

Clicky the video...


http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/PRIVATE/th_IMG_3891_zpsf3tk9pwy.mp4

Very cool  ajb007/martini

Scouse not English
The higher the monkey climbs the more you can see its arse

YNWA: Justice For The 96

2,278

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Asp9mm wrote:

Clicky the video...


http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/PRIVATE/th_IMG_3891_zpsf3tk9pwy.mp4

ajb007/lol that's brilliant  ajb007/cheers

It was either that.....or the priesthood

2,279

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Love it!  ajb007/martini  Can we get them shops in time for Christmas?  ajb007/lol

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

2,280

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

For a change, let's speak about clocks!

In my young days, I have been absolutely fascinated about a Congreve Clock that we had in our shop.

Wristwatches use a rotating balance for slowing the watch gear down and make it precise and with clocks, they usually use a pendulum.

A Congreve clock is using a little ball, which runs on a track and at the end hits a lever which tilts the track.

http://www.my-time-machines.net/Dsc02089a.jpg

and here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGDvnKLtXvU

http://ms0.iol.it/img_newsreg/5/2/8/22061825.jpg
President of the 'Tim Dalton Misty-Eyed Fan Club'.
------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!-------
Don't you Higgy-Baby Me! The name is Higgins, Jonathan Quayle Higgins III !!

2,281

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Higgins wrote:

For a change, let's speak about clocks!

In my young days, I have been absolutely fascinated about a Congreve Clock that we had in our shop.

Wristwatches use a rotating balance for slowing the watch gear down and make it precise and with clocks, they usually use a pendulum.

A Congreve clock is using a little ball, which runs on a track and at the end hits a lever which tilts the track.

http://www.my-time-machines.net/Dsc02089a.jpg

and here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGDvnKLtXvU

That is essentially functioning art,  I've always admired such clocks,  indeed my uncle has a very valuable glass dome clock which is huge,  it does work with spinning pendulums but I was always fascinated by its movement.  Lovely Higgins

It was either that.....or the priesthood

2,282

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

I honestly thought the "Honeymoon" would be over by now but... 7 months later and I still catch myself admiring the thing on a daily basis  ajb007/heart  ajb007/embarrassed

https://s29.postimg.org/a7026h2zb/IMG_0118.jpg

2,283

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Boothroyd89 wrote:

I honestly thought the "Honeymoon" would be over by now but... 7 months later and I still catch myself admiring the thing on a daily basis  ajb007/heart  ajb007/embarrassed

https://s29.postimg.org/a7026h2zb/IMG_0118.jpg

Very nice.  The honeymoon period is never over.....is that a cg lodge hoody cuff?

It was either that.....or the priesthood

2,284

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Tom Ford to release watches  ajb007/lol

Article on GQ

No Bond, dont even think about it!!

Instagram - welshboy1978

2,285

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

welshboy78 wrote:

Tom Ford to release watches  ajb007/lol

Article on GQ

No Bond, dont even think about it!!

I think a Tom Ford watch will go splendidly with the Omega sunglasses.  ajb007/biggrin

2,286

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Indeed, polished off with a pair of green trainers!

Instagram - welshboy1978

2,287

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Westward_Drift wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:

Tom Ford to release watches  ajb007/lol

Article on GQ

No Bond, dont even think about it!!

I think a Tom Ford watch will go splendidly with the Omega sunglasses.  ajb007/biggrin

I have seen in the Omega shop the new sunglasses.
Not my cup of tea...

2,288

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Chriscoop wrote:
Boothroyd89 wrote:

I honestly thought the "Honeymoon" would be over by now but... 7 months later and I still catch myself admiring the thing on a daily basis  ajb007/heart  ajb007/embarrassed

https://s29.postimg.org/a7026h2zb/IMG_0118.jpg

Very nice.  The honeymoon period is never over.....is that a cg lodge hoody cuff?

No just a normal overcoat =)

2,289

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

IS THIS A PREVIOUSLY-UNDISCOVERED DANIEL CRAIG WATCH??? Or maybe not. Last night I was watching the extras on the Casino Royale Deluxe Blu-Ray, and on the second disc there's a short film called "Death in Venice", about the making of the collapsing house and the filming of the scene. At one point, Daniel Craig is talking to the camera, and although he seems to be wearing the same grey t-shirt from the Venice scenes, his sunglasses and watch are different. It's a steel/silver-cased watch on a black leather strap. The watch has chronograph pushers, and appears to have a black or dark-coloured dial with what look like disproportionately large subdials. Can anyone identify it?

https://s17.postimg.org/eh8avu64b/CR01.jpg

https://s28.postimg.org/69dppykzt/CR02.jpg

2,290

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Others will probably know better but I think that could be the Rappapante model (spelling might be wrong). I am sure it came out around the same time as the PO.