Stuff about Dan

LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
edited January 2012 in Off Topic Chat
As a self confessed Daniel Craig fan, I was wondering about a specific thread that deals with DC (but not Bond related) - I see many topics being posted about him, so why not put them all here... and help keep the bandwidth down (especially with all the recent activity on here... ;) ) Yes, no? Just an idea....

Anyway, saw this today as I was scouring the Daily Mail online.... and thought peeps might be interested...

Pics of Daniel with Rachel...

I'm not sure about the colour of suit... but I do love the cut.

And I'm not sure about Rachels dress..... never been a fan of the fishtail style....
She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony

Comments

• Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Yes, no? Just an idea....

Excellent idea. Always like a bit of gossip on our fav stars and sometimes you see articles that you want to comment on but dont need a thread ....

Really liked those pics of Daniel and Rachel. They seem very 'loved up' and just look 'right' together. Never got that impression with Satsuki.

Really liked Rachels dress. Thought it was really flattering.

Agreed about Dans suit though. Made him look a bit beige IMO.
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    Lexi - I just read a good DC interview in GQ yesterday at the barbour's. He touches on the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo, and life as Bond. He came over really well, which was a surprise as he can be terse at best when interviewed.
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Lexi wrote:
    Yes, no? Just an idea....

Excellent idea. Always like a bit of gossip on our fav stars and sometimes you see articles that you want to comment on but dont need a thread ....

Really liked those pics of Daniel and Rachel. They seem very 'loved up' and just look 'right' together. Never got that impression with Satsuki.

Really liked Rachels dress. Thought it was really flattering.

Agreed about Dans suit though. Made him look a bit beige IMO.

Oh good.... I see some bits and bobs on DC but don't post it, because like you said, it's not really worthy of starting up a new topic.

and yes....makes him look a bit washed out!
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    Good thread idea.

Crazy Pant Legs Craig is at it again. First with the huge cuffed jeans, then the recent cropped man capris, now these unhemmed trousers.

Craig's pants are way too long in that pic. There should just be a slight break where the pants meet the shoes. Not the stack of pancakes that hes got going on around his ankles.

Barely recognized Rachel. Not a fan of the bangs and all that makeup on her.
    Lexi - I just read a good DC interview in GQ yesterday at the barbour's. He touches on the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo, and life as Bond. He came over really well, which was a surprise as he can be terse at best when interviewed.

Was that the one that Lady Rose mentioned.. and pictured a pic of the cover (Dec issue I think?) if so then I need to track it down... didn't buy it when I saw it.... and I'm kicking myself now - will def check it out, thanks for the heads up.

He's been quite a bit in the press (I think he was in the guardian on the 23rd Dec... and came across really well... I do find him very compelling in interviews when he isn't f*ing and blinding mind ;) )
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,219MI6 Agent
    Hmm, grumble grumble. Any chance that Lexi and the mods (that sounds like a great cult film from the 70s) could change the title of this thread to Dedicated to Dan? No offense to Daniels out there (or spaniels for that matter) but it sounds a bit lovesick and Daniel is a name that sounds good pared up with Craig but by itself....

BTW some Craig gossip on popbitch yesterday Lexi but not sure you'd like it.... :#
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    I vote for it to changed to "Dedicated to Tha Craig". No first name needed.
    Hmm, grumble grumble. Any chance that Lexi and the mods (that sounds like a great cult film from the 70s) could change the title of this thread to Dedicated to Dan? No offense to Daniels out there (or spaniels for that matter) but it sounds a bit lovesick and Daniel is a name that sounds good pared up with Craig but by itself....

BTW some Craig gossip on popbitch yesterday Lexi but not sure you'd like it.... :#

okay... fair point... it does sound a bit girlie ;%

How about 'Stuff about Dan' ? It's still clear about what the thread is for... but less school girl crush?

Let me know... and I'll get it changed B)

Oh, and Nap... give us the goss.... ;)
    Scroll down on this not very salubrious website

http://www.popbitch.com/board.html

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Scroll down on this not very salubrious website

http://www.popbitch.com/board.html

:o :o :o

Jeez, Nap... what is this cr@p you're reading :)) No wonder you have the sence of humour you have if this website is anything to go by :D

As for that rumour about Craig, well it's old news... how true it is... well, wouldn't that make a great headline! I can't see that it's real, but then I would say that wouldn't I.

And nothing surprises me anymore.... we all have secrets ;)
    You're very right Lexi, reading Popbitch, really does twist one's mindset, one forgets not everyone is along the same lines. :# Still, very funny some of it, esp the QoTD. (Question of the Day.)

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Well, a tidbit on Culture recently, the idea to play Enya's Orinioco Flow during the Dragon Tattoo torture scene came from Dan himself, as he had it on his iPod. Snippily concludes, that the fact he had it on his iPod is more frightening than the scene itself.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Well, a tidbit on Culture recently, the idea to play Enya's Orinioco Flow during the Dragon Tattoo torture scene came from Dan himself, as he had it on his iPod. Snippily concludes, that the fact he had it on his iPod is more frightening than the scene itself.

That makes sense - I saw Craig change the script a couple of times in CR - he just took Martin Campbell to one side.

I thought it worked well in green tattoo - very Tarantino actually
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    My wife loathes this song.

TGWTDT didnt help.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    From Ke02eww,
    very Tarantino actually

If you're going to steal, steal from the Best. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Perhaps the best use of the song. Enya weirds me out. She sounds like a woman in an 80s perfume commercial that was stuck daydreaming and euphoric on set when they shot it. Not saying bad, just very unusual.

I love TGWTDT though.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,382Chief of Staff
    Daniel is in London at the moment....watching QPR vs Liverpool...he's looking very good...and was even smiling :))
    YNWA 97
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Wasn't smiling when I saw him... :p
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    I think QPR have just scored a goal. :D

article_2118347_1246_DEAE000005_DC_339_634x372.jpg
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    After lack luster aidience figures now Sony have messed up the DVD release of Girl with the Dragon tattoo
    By printing it like a pirate copy, :))

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/editors-20111013/pirate-girl-dragon-tattoo-dvd-confuses-americans-124140674.html
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    My Blu-Ray doesn't look like that. I think it's a wake up call for people to upgrade their stone age DVDs.
    "And the Oscar goes to.. Daniel Craig"article_2118347_1246_DEAE000005_DC_339_634x372.jpg

"Congratulations it's a boy!"

"You are not the father"
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    After lack luster aidience figures now Sony have messed up the DVD release of Girl with the Dragon tattoo
    By printing it like a pirate copy, :))

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/editors-20111013/pirate-girl-dragon-tattoo-dvd-confuses-americans-124140674.html

Ahhh! That is amazingly cool to me. I bought the Blu-Ray, but had it sent to my permanent address back home since I am at university right now. I can't wait to open it now! Well, I don't know if the Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack that I got has the same disc as the standard DVD package, but still neat nonetheless.
    Such a fitting idea!

Not sure how people didn't catch that it has official MPAA rating and other such info on it before trying to return it...
    Daniel Craig was photographed walking out and about in New York yesterday. According to the Mail Online he was highlighting his physique and muscly arms wearing a round-neck nude coloured T-shirt that his female fans might just approve of.

What would 007 say!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2158548/Daniel-Craig-shows-James-Bond-physique-VERY-tight-T-shirt.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    Then you have Pierce this week:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/A3Zbx-vgud1/Pierce+Brosnan+Emma+Thompson+Laugh+Over+Lunch/gmM4ll95ifQ/Pierce+Brosnan

And really, can you say he looks much older?

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    This might be an Old photo, But it's rare to get a Photo of Old Danny boy smilling.

DC_b_OND.jpg
    Daniel Craig dropped in on Boston's Fenway Park to see Liverpool play Roma in a pre-season friendly. Craig, a Liverpool fan, saw his team lose 2-1.

Love the tache. :D
    Liverpool+FC+v+Roma
    Christ, just how short is that bloke? I never had Gerrard down as a six footer.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    Stevie G is bang on 6 foot tall.