Stuff about Dan

Comments

• LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Not to get his mate a Range "donated" after all, as he's stated then?

As who's stated....? And which mate are you referring too... Nick Reding? Perhaps you would be better watching this video...
    it might help you understand a bit better!
    Nor 'cos of them Injun's business interests, then.

What? Sorry I don't understand the term 'Injuns'
    If you can get them in the Vatican on the phone to make another Saint, Ill pay for the wood you need.

:)) :)) ....what, caus I've backed up my point... you've done what exactly? ?:)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Well done Mr Craig. {[]

That's my boy!!! (I'm talking about Craig, Thunderpussy, before you get excited! :D )
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I live in hope :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Not to get his mate a Range "donated" after all, as he's stated then?

As who's stated....? And which mate are you referring too... Nick Reding? Perhaps you would be better watching this video...
    it might help you understand a bit better!
    Nor 'cos of them Injun's business interests, then.

What? Sorry I don't understand the term 'Injuns'
    If you can get them in the Vatican on the phone to make another Saint, Ill pay for the wood you need.

:)) :)) ....what, caus I've backed up my point... you've done what exactly? ?:)

1 Craig has said in interview that he did the ad to get his mate a free Range. Maybe it was Reading. Maybe he could have just bought him one (or two) rather than do the ad. Maybe he bought them a couple of dozen plus the one they got 'cos of that's the kind of guy he is.

2. Injuns = Indians (you remember that from Mark Twain's piss-take on modern America?) The owners of Jaguar-Land Rover are Indian. Not us Brits anymore

3. Not sure you "backed up" your point, other than revealing your reason for believing it.
    I'd say the doing it for a car for his mate was a joke.
    Yes it's owned by an Indian company but it still employs
    many British wotkers -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    edited May 2014

1 Craig has said in interview that he did the ad to get his mate a free Range. Maybe it was Reading. Maybe he could have just bought him one (or two) rather than do the ad. Maybe he bought them a couple of dozen plus the one they got 'cos of that's the kind of guy he is.

Of course that's what he said... to get people talking. He always does that... but that's not what you were implying in your first post.
    2. Injuns = Indians (you remember that from Mark Twain's piss-take on modern America?) The owners of Jaguar-Land Rover are Indian. Not us Brits anymore

Nope, never read it. But by that association, are you meaning Native Americans? Because that is what Mark twain is "Injun Joe's "evil Indian nature" is made more ominous by the culture of violence that Twain attributes to Native Americans"

Not quite the same nationality as I think you're trying to imply.... :D
    3. Not sure you "backed up" your point, other than revealing your reason for believing it.

I think I've backed up my point perfectly... obviously charitable donation doesn't have the same meaning for you....

You know perfectly well what you meant when you said Apparently, Craigy did it 'cos his best mate got a free Range from the deal . Wouldn't the more discreet thing have been just to BUY the mate Range Rover?
    However now that I have quoted the man (Craig) and his 'mate' (Reding) what exactly was meant by that, (as well as revealing why he didn't discreetly 'buy him one' was to bring much more visibilty and publicity to the charity S.A.F.E.) seems to reveal you had no idea his reasons behind this at all.....

My point of:
    "I would be surprised though if he has...ads aren't his style really" and "He comes across as the sort of guy who likes doing his bit for charity" I think is made!
    I'd say the doing it for a car for his mate was a joke.
    Yes it's owned by an Indian company but it still employs
    many British wotkers -{

Of course it was.... and that's the whole point... he loves to stir the pot!
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Don't get fooled by Schofield, Lex.

He hinks he's right, almost always he's wrong on that :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Don't get fooled by Schofield, Lex.

He hinks he's right, almost always he's wrong on that :D

Thanks Bondtoys....I'm just seeing how much more David can completely misinterpret a quip of a quote from Daniel....with absolutely NO research behind the statement :))
    No clue + no sense of humor ?

Bondtoys wrote:
    No clue + no sense of humor ?

And completely misrepresenting an entire country to boot :))
    So, Lex - have you been to the Royal Albert Hall this week?

Bondtoys wrote:
    So, Lex - have you been to the Royal Albert Hall this week?

Can't say I have....should I have been? :D :v

Lexi, you see it which ever way you want, misguide though I think it is. You are obviously far more into Craigy than I am, or would want to be. But I concede he's a damn fine James Bond and a good actor. I'm not sold on the rest as you are, but I have no need to be.

But if you've got the thinking of BT springing out of nowhere in your defence all must be right. :))
    Lexi, you see it which ever way you want, misguide though I think it is. You are obviously far more into Craigy than I am, or would want to be.

Well I started this thread, so you're onto something there... and you are entiltled to your opinon of me being 'misguided' - although I still don't have any points made by you to back up your reasons of thinking this....
    But I concede he's a damn fine James Bond and a good actor.

Agreed -{
    But if you've got the thinking of BT springing out of nowhere in your defence all must be right.
    :))

Wow, that glass of wine must have gone more to my head than I thought... Who and what has he/she/it got to do with my defence?

I've just stated fact... from Craig and the production company of Land Rover.... and this has backed you into a corner because I've pointed out that your earlier statement - which implied that Craig was doing this entirely for his mates 'personal gain', as well as suggesting he recieved money for this 'commercial' - is completley innacurate.

Why you're bringing Injuns into the conversation I have no idea :#
    Lexi wrote:
    Wow, that glass of wine must have gone more to my head than I thought... Who and what has he/she/it got to do with my defence?

I've just stated fact... from Craig and the production company of Land Rover.... and this has backed you into a corner because I've pointed out that your earlier statement - which implied that Craig was doing this entirely for his mates 'personal gain', as well as suggesting he recieved money for this 'commercial' - is completley innacurate.

Why you're bringing Injuns and Hartmaier into the conversation I have no idea :#

Hope you're right on Craig altruism. Really do. I'm just a cynical old Hector who reads things differently to you.

Don't know why BT parachuted in with his involvement, whether you are a mate of his or not, either.

Put your spelling mistakes down to the booze. :D
    Don't know why BT parachuted in with his involvement, whether you are a mate of his or not, either.

Well you're the one who brought up his name... :s

If that’s your only defence for not answering any of my questions, then so be it, (I didn’t realise we were in a spelling bee?) arguing with someone who can't back up their points (or admitting when their wrong) gets tiring after a while anyway :#
    Lexi wrote:

If that’s your only defence for not answering any of my questions, then so be it, (I didn’t realise we were in a spelling bee?) arguing with someone who can't back up their points (or admitting when their wrong) gets tiring after a while anyway :#

I don't really need to answer any questions further ; as you decided to ignore from my previous posts - we aren't likely to agree on this. You feel Craigy is full if sacrifice without personal benefit, I'm not as sure.

My ref to your spelling mistake were, doh, due to your making spelling mistakes after your reference to having had a glass of wine; might I suggest a cup of cocoa and bed instead?

And I'm in the UK like you; we have spelling tests not spelling "bees"?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,569Chief of Staff
    Lexi wrote:

I don't really need to answer any questions further ; as you decided to ignore from my previous posts - we aren't likely to agree on this. You feel Craigy is full if sacrifice without personal benefit, I'm not as sure.

My ref to your spelling mistake were, doh, due to your making spelling mistakes after your reference to having had a glass of wine; might I suggest a cup of cocoa and bed instead?

And I'm in the UK like you; we have spelling tests not spelling "bees"?

You 'suggest' bed ? Smooth talker...

And just because someone lives in the UK doesn't mean they were born and/or educated there.... ;)

I see you misspelled too B-)
    YNWA 97
    Ciao
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,569Chief of Staff
    Adios.
    YNWA 97
    再联系! ;)
    Obviously gone to bed with a cup of cocoa! :))
    I just like to point out, as I'm sure no one has noticed, over the years But, ........
    I can't spel for shipe !, I keep mixing up my worms. :D
    http://www.justjared.com/tags/daniel-craig/

Daniel Craig heads into JFK Airport to catch a flight out of town on Monday morning (May 19) in New York City.
    Not the most up to date news but .......
    http://www.justjared.com/2014/05/06/daniel-craig-goes-motorcycle-shopping-rachel-weisz-films-lobster/

Daniel Craig Goes Motorcycle Shopping, for a new motorcycle at the Ducati Triumph store on Tuesday (May 6) in New York City.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Daniel Craig goes Shopping on Mars, complains that there is no Way to get Home -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I'm sure HE'd find a way ! :))
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/How-Daniel-Craig-Unknowingly-Inspired-Sam-Mendes-Return-Bond-24-43220.html

How Daniel Craig unknowinly Inspired Sam Mendes To Return For Bond 24.