Izabella Stuff

1109110111112113115»

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,270MI6 Agent

You want tradition, go watch Fiddler On the Roof.

Here's today's treacherous blonde temptress, the Miss Taro to former health minister Matt Hancock's James Bond.

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,764MI6 Agent
    edited March 2023

Are you trying to make the Isabella Thread political? I'm not judging, but personally I would never do such a thing. Not me .... noooo. 😉😁

Eva Green is making the thriller "Dark angels" directed by Martin Campbell. These photos of Eva in uniform (in case anyone ever wanted to see such a thing) are not from the movie I think. The sources are Greek, so I'm guessing she's meeting with some officials who helped Campbell make the movie.

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,208Chief of Staff

She may be good looking, but five minutes (if it takes that long) of listening to her views on "Question Time" is a big turn off.

edited March 2023

I'm still campaigning for traditional values in this thread!

Chloe Bennet (Agents of SHIELD)

Olivia Wilde

edited March 2023

They say it's World Water Day again!

Selena Gomez

Mylenes Klass

Kate Upton

Heidi Klum

Aishwarya Rai

Priyanka Chopra

Elisha Cuthbert

edited April 2023

This is the Australian Swimsuit Issue model Duckie Thot. And they stil say Bond girls need more "realistic" names ........

• GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,294MI6 Agent
    edited September 2023

Mahlagha Jaberi is a supermodel and a younger lookalike to Ahiswari Rai. You may remember Rai was has been "cast" by the media in Bond movies nearly as often as idris Elba. Jaber is Iranian, but somehow I get the feeling that she and the conservative muslims who run the country aren't fans of each other .....

edited June 2023

Jodie Comer showing off. We also see her very much deserved Emmy in the photos.

• chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 3,238MI6 Agent

@Number24 wrote

Jaber is Iranian, but somehow I get the feeling that she and the conservative muslims who run the country aren't fans of each other .....

Surely not???

A nice photo of the Eiffel Tower. Diane Kruger happened to stand in the foreground, but luckily she didn't ruin the photo. 🙂

This is the "plus size" model Ashley Graham. If anyone says I post this to be PC my only reply is: you shold know me better by now. 😁

edited August 2023

Elle MacPherson was according to some sources considered to play Natalya in GE. In other words this post is for research purposes to see what an alternate universe where she was cast may have looked like: 🧐

edited August 2023

Anther candidate to play Natalya was Paula Porizkova who also was a supermodel. Models are scientifically proven to be naturally good actresses, you know. In the first picture she's channeling Ursual Andress.

edited August 2023

Olivia Munn is a very funny woman! 😀

edited October 2023

Sydney Sweeney is a very talented up-and coming actress who should be a Bond girl. She's also hot, as this blocks of ice exeprienced ...

Naturally Sydney is desperate to cool herself down.

edited December 2023

The Norwegian Minister of Justice Anne Enger Mehl (30) has been critisized for wearing this dress. Is there no justice in the world? She should be lauded for it!

The heroine of our Christmas Special "Coldfinger", known only under the code name Agent Kyrkjsæterøra. Read more about her adventures in Coldfinger here: https://www.ajb007.co.uk/discussion/56289/the-ajb007-christmas-special-2023#latest

(AI generated images)

Since almost all of you have dodged work when it comes to posting in this thread, once again I have to take responsibility. This is Kahealani Papke. As a history nerd I apriciate that she's the great-great-granddaughter of the last queen of Hawaii, but honestly I first spotted her in the Maxim Top 100 list.

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff

The second season (or series, to y'all in the UK) of REACHER has entirely streamed on Prime. In my view, it's a big letdown after that great first season; but one of the best aspects of it is the presence of Serinda Swan. If she's back for the third season, I won't complain...

Vox clamantis in deserto
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    edited January 21

I enjoyed the 2nd season more than you did...but I have heard that the showrunners are self-correcting for Season 3, and it will be one of the more solo-oriented entries in the book series. The article I read speculates between Worth Dying For and Die Trying...we shall see. Lee Child is being pretty tight-lipped about it, except to confirm that it will be Reacher without a supporting cast.

Meanwhile, I wholeheartedly concur on this lovely. She looks like she could be the daughter (or kid sister) of Sela Ward.

Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • HarryCanyonHarryCanyon Posts: 188MI6 Agent

I thought REACHER S2 was much better than S1.

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,510Chief of Staff

I enjoyed season 2 - the last episode was just a little too fantastical for me though…but I wholeheartedly agree about Serinda Swan ☺️

YNWA 97

Agent Corrine (Stana Katic) from QoS:

In my opinion Margot Robbie's Oscar dress this year made her and everyone else winners. ❤️

edited March 11

Sydney Sweeney too deserves some kind of award for her dress alone, plus she should be cast as a Bond girl!

edited March 12

I posted in the completely wrong thread! 😂

I'm a simple man, really .....

(Sydney Sweeny)