Izabella Stuff

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,886Chief of Staff
    Quoting Alex:
    Welcome to the seedy underbelly of AJB.. {[]

Hey!! That's my baby you're talking about, Alex. Nothin' seedy 'bout my Izzy! X-(
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    edited March 2004
    Poor choice of words. My humble apologies Hardyboy... -{

What we need next is the one and only Carrie Fisher. Now Natalie Portman is very beautiful yes, but give me Princess Leia anytime!

LOupes00146.jpg
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Ah, Carrie Fisher. And she has a personality to match!
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • Lazenby880Lazenby880 LondonPosts: 525MI6 Agent
    edited March 2004
    Thanks for the welcome Alex. Found some more of the lovely Ms Anderson.

scully3.jpgscully.jpgAnd back to Bond, a Bond girl who gets better with age...And another...teri.hatcher.02.large.jpg
  • ohmss1969ohmss1969 EuropePosts: 141MI6 Agent
    Gill Anderson & Carrie Fisher are hot :)
    Scully always has that permanent frown.

It's totally sexy.
  • tirpitztirpitz Posts: 339MI6 Agent
    At least the PG stuff has come back here. I thought GA didn't make such pics.
    edited March 2004
    I cannot agree more regarding Gillian, however I found a couple more of one of my favourite British women, model Sophie Dahl (granddaughter of Roald). She has posed naked by the way for photographer Herb Ritts, but I didn't think that'd be PG enough. ;)

misc-6.jpgmisc-8.jpg
    Quoting Lazenby880:
    I cannot agree more regarding Gillian, however I found a couple more of one of my favourite British real women, model Sophie Dahl (granddaughter of Roald). She has posed naked by the way for photographer Herb Ritts, but I didn't think that'd be PG enough. ;)

misc-6.jpgmisc-8.jpg

YOW!

Sophie_Dahl_01_82339a.jpg
    edited March 2004
    Another excellent one Alex, Sophie truly is one of the most beautiful and voluptuous women out there at the moment, and smart to boot. :x She's also fleshing out into writing and acting, she'll be playing Ursula Andress in an upcoming production on Peter Sellers life.

misc-5.jpgmisc-4.jpg
    edited March 2004
    I think we finally agree on something... ;) -{

SD12.jpg
    edited March 2004
    WOWZA!!! I didn't realize Roald Dahl had made such an important contribution to the gene pool! :o :o Roald, wherever you are, you have my compliments, sir!

Anyway, I've noticed that my old friend Hugo Drax seems to have lost his Elisha Cuthbert fixation. Could it be the Prince Valiant wig and bulky suits she's wearing on 24 this season? Well, fear not, Hugo; she's still Elisha underneath, as these pix from Maxim reveal:

gm_l2.jpg[img=http://www.maximonline.com/girls/elisha_cuthbert_2/gm_l4.jpg]She's annoying, but oh so nice when she's not talking! :p[/img]
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    Sophie Dahl is gorgeous.Brief questions:Is Sophie also the granddaughter of Patricia Neal(At one time Roald's wife of many years)?And that Peter Sellers movie Lazenby880 mentions-is this the same one starring Geoffrey Rush as Sellers and Charlize Theron as Britt Ekland?

W.G.
    edited March 2004
    Quoting Willie Garvin:
    Sophie Dahl is gorgeous.Brief questions:Is Sophie also the granddaughter of Patricia Neal(At one time Roald's wife of many years)?And that Peter Sellers movie Lazenby880 mentions-is this the same one starring Geoffrey Rush as Sellers and Charlize Theron as Britt Ekland?

W.G.

I'm afraid I'm not sure if she's Patricia Neal's granddaughter, though she is the daughter of author Tessa Dahl if that is any help. And yes, the movie I referred to is the same one starring Rush as Sellers and Theron as Eckland however it has been a long while since I've heard anything about the production so I don't know what, if anything, is going on with it.

trilogyfashion-dahl3.jpgdahlprofb.jpgAnd the photograph for which she is most famous...1202sophie.jpg
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    Quoting Hardyboy:
    [img=http://www.maximonline.com/girls/elisha_cuthbert_2/gm_l2.jpg]She's annoying, but oh so nice when she's not talking! :p[/img]

Why what nice.. earlobes you have :p :D
  • Hugo DraxHugo Drax Leeds, United Kingdom.Posts: 210MI6 Agent
    Quoting Hardyboy:

Anyway, I've noticed that my old friend Hugo Drax seems to have lost his Elisha Cuthbert fixation. Could it be the Prince Valiant wig and bulky suits she's wearing on 24 this season? Well, fear not, Hugo; she's still Elisha underneath, as these pix from Maxim reveal:

Thanks for the pics, Hardyboy, but I've gone off her big time. Nothing to do with the dodgy haircut and suits she wears in 24. I don't know why really.

Anyway I can't post here without making a contribution, so I give you the lovely Charlize:

_39342184_charlize_pa.jpg
    edited March 2004
    Quoting Lazenby880:
    Quoting Lazenby880:
    Quoting Willie Garvin:

W.G.

I'm afraid I'm not sure if she's Patricia Neal's granddaughter, though she is the daughter of author Tessa Dahl if that is any help. And yes, the movie I referred to is the same one starring Rush as Sellers and Theron as Eckland however it has been a long while since I've heard anything about the production so I don't know what, if anything, is going on with it.

trilogyfashion-dahl3.jpgdahlprofb.jpgAnd the photograph for which she is most famous...1202sophie.jpg

Thanks for the pictures and the information.Tessa Dahl is the daughter of Roald Dahl and Patricia Neal.

The facial resemblance Sophie shares with her famous grandmother is,IMO, striking--especially in the second picture.The chin,the jawline,the nose, the mouth and the eyes-even the tilt of the head are remarkably similar to Patricia when she was a young woman.

W.G.
    I noticed the resemblance myself, WG. . .and here's a picture of Ms. Neal in her heydey. Not a bad addition to Izzy Stuff, if'n you ask me!

neal_patricia.jpg
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    I still can't get over the fact Sophie is the grandaughter of the man whose books I used to read as a kid! :o

Well they say life is a circle, but with Sophie it's more like a mountain....
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Anyone else think Sophie looked way sexier before she lost the weight?
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
    Friends, yesterday I saw a magazine cover that reminded me of what brought this fantastic thread into existence. Behold Rachel Weisz!

That's gotta be the luckiest snake since the one that slithered over Nastassia Kinski!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • frostbittenfrostbitten Chateau d'EtchebarPosts: 286MI6 Agent
    What is it about women and snakes? Is it another Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve, reference? Then where's the apple? :)
    edited March 2004
    No apple. But what a pair. :D
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    So whats the 187 things then Hardy? ;)
  • tirpitztirpitz Posts: 339MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy is on a roll again.
  • ourmaninBusanourmaninBusan Posts: 14MI6 Agent
    Okay, after seeing the picture at this link:

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00082/Sophie_Dahl_01_82339a.jpg

I am now madly in love with Sophie Dahl,
    whoever she is, and if she's ever in a Bond
    movie, I'll camp out to see it.
    Quoting ourmaninBusan:
    Okay, after seeing the picture at this link:

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00082/Sophie_Dahl_01_82339a.jpg

I am now madly in love with Sophie Dahl,
    whoever she is, and if she's ever in a Bond
    movie, I'll camp out to see it.

Sophie Dahl is an English model turned actress.
    She's the granddaughter of the famous British author Roald Dahl-perhaps best known for his popular children's book Charlie and Chocolate Factory/Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and as one of the screenwriters-along with Harold Jack Bloom-of the 1967 James Bond movie You Only Live Twice.Sophie's grandmother is the equally famous Academy Award winning actress Patrica Neal.

W.G.
    Sophie is stunning...

SD03.jpg
  • PredatorPredator Posts: 790Chief of Staff
    Quoting Hardyboy:
    Friends, yesterday I saw a magazine cover that reminded me of what brought this fantastic thread into existence. Behold Rachel Weisz!

That's gotta be the luckiest snake since the one that slithered over Nastassia Kinski!

Woaaa!!

Rachel Weisz - straight into the chart with a bullet!

I love the cover headline: "And God created Rachel Weisz ... And we saw that it was good."

And another English Rose (can't remember if I or someone else has already posted this):

kate_beckinsale_sheet.jpg
    edited March 2004
    Drop the sheet Kate, drop it...

Honestly, does she ever look bad? A perfect choice for the next Bond girl.

By the way, the FHM Top 100 2004 is in, and the top three are:

1. Britney Spears

W%20Britney%20Spears%202003%20Page%202.jpg2. Rachel Stevens

99-21398-sm.jpg3. Beyonce Knowles

[img=http://www.seanssite.com/women/beyonce/beyoncebig/beyonce7.jpg]Surprised? PS: Ourmaninbusan, I don't blame you. Sophie is indeed one of the sexiest women out there, look over the past few pages...[/img]