Izabella Stuff

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Art movies eh ? .... I must check my collection. :v
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    TP is very much into art :007)
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    Art... yes...
    TP hasn't given much detail, but my impression is that he preferes figurative art to non-figurative. I can't be sure, but he seems to prefer the blue periods of the most profilic artists. Would you say that's accurate?
    The most beautiful thing is the human body ....... Not mine obviously ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Barbel wrote:

AA_OLD_MAN_5.jpg

{[] !!! :D
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    The most beautiful thing is the human body ....... Not mine obviously ;)

Ah ...... now I get it - you like statues!

vigelandsparken_02-448x300.jpg
    :)) :)) :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    during the campainings, Trump heavily criticized Obama for the way that he's using presidential orders.

Fun Fact: Obama used 275 presidential orders during his presidency, Trump is already at 12!

Yesterday, Trump singed an executive order "Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry..."
    and put that partly in relation to the 2001 terror attacks.

Fun facts:

The 9/11 terrorists did not come from any country which have been banned now.
    None of the 9/11 terrorists came into the country as refugees.

Particualry interesting is banning refugees from Iraq, a country, the US invaded in and therefore are responsible for most of these refugees.

Trump wants to prefer christian refugees "because they did not have a chance to come in"
    Fun fact: fiscal year 2016, the USA took 37.521 christian refugees and 38.901 refugees of muslim faith.

Germany took around 1 million refugees in 2015 and around 200.000 in 2016.

between 1975 and 2015, 700.000 asylumseekers came into the US and 3.250.000 refugees.

4 of these Asylumseekers committed terror attacks ever since
    20 of these refugees committed terror attacks since then

Mandatory Kelly Trump pic:

upor_548867.jpg
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,276MI6 Agent
    Gets to the nub of it... who is that Trump hottie, Higgins?
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Her name is Kelly Trump.

She did "men movies" in the 90s ;)

A photo of a hot American first: :D

53170697.jpg?w=1024&h=1508
    Alexander Dugin, a Russian philosopher close to Putin, said this: “We don’t have to do anything: we just have to not annoy Trump, not make him angry or provoke him with belligerent rhetoric, and everything will fall into our hands, like apples in the autumn. You don’t even need to shake the tree; they just come tumbling down on their own.” I think he is right.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/22/moscow-trump-inauguration-inspires-russian-new-hopes-era

This isn't Dugin. It's another Russian, supermodel Irina Shayk.

Irina-Shayk-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10.1-Launch-Event-In-NY-01.jpg

6b344e30c665af46f16e0181ca19ef8b.jpg
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    Ok...enough of the 'political debate' in this thread please...it's not what it's for...I'll delete further posts on politics here.

Barbel may be Putin...but I'm Beria :v
    YNWA 97
    edited January 2017
    You can move them into the Trump thread :v
    Or it may be easier to reopen it, then we'll do :p

I guess that you don't like the Kelly Trump pics?? :v

Teaser-Kelly-Auto.jpg

I would be easier to send you all to the gulags :v

No...don't like Kelly Trump pics.
    YNWA 97
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Ok...enough of the 'political debate' in this thread please...it's not what it's for...I'll delete further posts on politics here.

Finally! Politics is leaching into many threads at the moment. Why not just have an unmoderated thread called "potentially toxic debate" where these discussions can take place?
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Finally! Politics is leaching into many threads at the moment. Why not just have an unmoderated thread called "potentially toxic debate" where these discussions can take place?

If you're Beria, who's Stalin?

wondering_zps1df83ed7.jpg
    Number24 wrote:
    If you're Beria, who's Stalin?

Stalin was a pussycat when compared to Beria.
    YNWA 97
    It's debateable if Beria was worse than Stalin, but Beria was anyway subordinate to Stalin. Haven't you read the story of what happened on Stalin's deathbed? :v
    While Sir Miles tries to keep the image of Attila the Hun, in reality he's like this guy 6a00d8341db04e53ef01310fa398ae970c-pi.jpg

Number24 wrote:
    It's debateable if Beria was worse than Stalin, but Beria was anyway subordinate to Stalin. Haven't you read the story of what happened on Stalin's deathbed? :v

Yes...read it all...even Stalin wouldn't question Beria...subordinate or not.
    YNWA 97
    Higgins wrote:
    While Sir Miles tries to keep the image of Attila the Hun, in reality he's like this guy 6a00d8341db04e53ef01310fa398ae970c-pi.jpg

I wish I had that much hair :# :))
    YNWA 97
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:

Atilla the hun Higgins? Does sir M look like this and have a palace of the finest women to "service his needs"?
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

But when the Soviet leadership was gathered at Stalin's bed. They thought Stalin was dead, so for the first time in his life Beria spoke badly of Stalin out loud. Suddenly Stalin's eyes opened wide (as they often do with people just as they are about to die) and Beria threw himself on his knees, terrified: "Forgive me, great leader! You will always be my leader, my commander ..." Stalin raised his hand for the last time, as if he was accusing someone. Then he lowered his hand, closed his eyes and died.

I would say subordenate :D
    Number24 wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

But when the Soviet leadership was gathered at Stalin's bed. They thought Stalin was dead, so for the first time in his life Beria spoke badly of Stalin out loud. Suddenly Stalin's eyes opened wide (as they often do with people just as they are about to die) and Beria threw himself on his knees, terrified: "Forgive me, great leader! You will always be my leader, my commander ..." Stalin raised his hand for the last time, as if he was accusing someone. Then he lowered his hand, closed his eyes and died.

Beria always spoke badly of Stalin...just not to his face...Stalin was very wary of Beria. Stalin needed Beria.
    YNWA 97
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    OOOOOoooh! What a hottie!!
    35F8BE0C00000578-3675308-image-a-1_1467728095366.jpg
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • DiabolikDiabolik TexasPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Her name is Kelly Trump.

She did "men movies" in the 90s ;)
    Oh yeah, 90's euro "stars." They were the best of the best

My personal favorite:

anita_dark_zpsbfdvwa6x.jpg
    1.TSWLM 2.LTK 3.YOLT 4.OHMSS 5.TWINE 6.LALD 7.MR 8.GE 9.DN 10.FRWL
    Bond: Pierce Brosnan Villain: Hugo Drax Girl: Pam Bouvier
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Beria always spoke badly of Stalin...just not to his face...Stalin was very wary of Beria. Stalin needed Beria.

I don't know how much Stalin needed Beria. He was the third or fourth NKVD chief to serve under Stalin. I don't know of any cases before Stalin's death where Beria spoke badlu of Stalin outside of the NKVD.

Is this discussing politics, at least technically? :v
    Number24 wrote:
    Is this discussing politics, at least technically? :v

Possibly...so expect a 48 hour ban soon B-)
    YNWA 97