Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,815MI6 Agent
    I'm visiting my parents and I'm on "uncle duty" this year. We'll have a nice dinner, go to church at four and watch the fireworks in the evening.

When I was younger w went to church at eleven PM. When it was over it was midnight and we went outside and saw the fireworks. Then we took all the candle stumps from church (they have a lot of them) and went home. My friends an I placed the candles on the plowing edge of the road for illumination and raced eachother with .............my English fails me. I'll just post pictures: :))

ZQF8h1FQC_x2M5MPmKFnqga9ddapz_asIUc2rbfKYObw.jpg

spark2.JPG

Then we went indoors and soscialized till early morning.
    So, nothing unusual. :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Hope you have a good Time -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited December 2014
    Barbel wrote:
    Working! My band are playing in a hotel.

How convenient! The groupies don't have to cross the street on their way from the event to the hotel :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Although at their age, someone may have to help them across the road ! :p :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) :)) :))

I am sure that Barbel is happy to help! :v

He's too old to help :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,695MI6 Agent
    I'll be working until early afternoon on New Year's Eve and then I am off for New Year's Day thankfully. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfn18csZc9s

Besides OHMSS this was another x-mas 1969 release -{
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I watched "The Ipcress File" the other night, (one of the best spy films ever made in my opinion) :D .In one of the scenes ,
    Harry (Palmer) is putting his pistol into the waist band of his trousers . Now im no weapons expert,but it did remarkably look like Bonds Beretta .Any confirmation on this,
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Not according to the imfdb page pal.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,392Chief of Staff
    He's too old to help :))

True...
    A two year old shoots his mother dead and My wife tells me that one
    Of the papers had the story of a guy who while fixing his pick-up was
    Shot by his dog.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Although at their age, someone may have to help them across the road ! :p :))

Maybe they chose the hotel because the majority of his groupies won't make it the way over the street anymore :)) :)) :))

From the hotel room you don't hear the usual groans , only shouts of
    " Mind my hip", " where's me teeth" and " is it supposed to be that wrinkled " :))
    Good Start to the New Year :)) -{
    Happy New Year from the Bonds :D

10881647_1589896121229608_4219252180768603149_n.jpg?oh=baf8603d17e8d4c02b509856a27ed1d0&oe=54F929BE
    :)) :)) :))
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,695MI6 Agent
    I watched "The Ipcress File" the other night, (one of the best spy films ever made in my opinion) :D .In one of the scenes ,
    Harry (Palmer) is putting his pistol into the waist band of his trousers . Now im no weapons expert,but it did remarkably look like Bonds Beretta .Any confirmation on this,

I agree it's one of the best spy films ever made. Can't help with the gun make sadly. :#
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    http://www.mtv.co.uk/derren-brown/news/derren-brown-wins-at-twitter-with-perfect-response-to-a-troll
    Derren Brown, puts down a twitter troll, with a witty response . :))
    http://www.mtv.co.uk/derren-brown/news/derren-brown-wins-at-twitter-with-perfect-response-to-a-troll
    Derren Brown, puts down a twitter troll, with a witty response . :))

Brilliant! :))
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
    Happy New Year everyone and I hope I can exS.P.E.C.T.R.E. you in 2015, make the best out of it! (Didn't know where to post, hope this isn't my last big mistake of 2014 :D )
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
    Very nice use of Words :))
    Very nice use of Words :))

Indeed, I feel a spectre at my shoulder, but perhaps it's the Old Year... :)) -{
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Happy New Year from the Bonds :D

10881647_1589896121229608_4219252180768603149_n.jpg?oh=baf8603d17e8d4c02b509856a27ed1d0&oe=54F929BE

I can't believe that they forgot to invite me to their get-together. I always get overlooked!
    Maybe next Year :))
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Hope everyone is having a canny NYE. -{
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    We currently have a load of our Mates around the Flat and trying to come up with some new Drinking Games :))
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    I usually have a few Snowballs.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Bond describes a drinking game in OHMSS, but it involves smoking. :D
    I'm probably going to be out of it by Midnight :D