Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,815MI6 Agent
    But this is fairly recent?
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    The 80's -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    In a way, that's fairly recent. Most countries outlawed it decades before.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    No. If a Teacher lays one Finger on a Student, then normally they will face Prosecution from the Parents and Police.

most teachers tend to lay a finger in you now days :)) :)) :))
    no seriously the day corporal punishment was abolished ,most English schools went to rats ****,
    most of the kids in my school needed the cane ,to keep them in check, im not advocating flogging school children
    (TP and I will do that in another video :)) ) ,but you could see the difference before and after THE CANE in England in childrens behaviour ,
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yep ! Sign me up for a bit of corporal punishment ! :)) I fully agree with AS
    Schools, attitude in general have gone to poo since it was done away with.
    Because society looked after the discipline of all kids. I remember if I stepped
    Out of line with a neighbour, he'd give me a slap or a kick in the arse. Then when
    I got home, My Dad would give me another slap for annoying the neighbours ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I was watching family guy the other night ,is Brian now not dead ? did Stewie go back in time to save him
    BTW the new dog was ,shall we say ,not very good .
    Yes, thankfully Brian is Back {[]
    Must be one of the worst ideas any programme ever had. :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Family Guy still has some Entertainment Value though -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Giggity
    Oh, I still like it but didn't watch any episodes with the new dog, I'd
    Say they lost plenty of viewers getting rid of Brian.
    I would like to take this opportunity ,to wish everybody here on AJB007 ,a very very happy Christmas ,and a prosperous new year,and would like to thank you all for being such a great bunch of fellow Bond fans , :x :x :x -{ -{ -{
    P1050140.jpg

its the Rockafellar centre NYC
    I too would wish everyone a happy Christmas and new year.
    I hope all your baubles are well hung and you have no trouble
    Keeping it up this year ( trees sometimes fall over ). ;) {[]
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    I also would like to thank everybody on AJB for their amazing friendship and camaraderie {[] {[]
    And wish you all a Happy Christmas and New Year.

And don't forget on Christmas Day it's not whats in your presents, but who is in your presence that counts -{
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    I too, would like to wish all of my AJB Pals a happy and Safe Christmas -{
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    A very Happy Christmas and may all your wishes come true in 2015.
    Just saw an advert on the TV for this artificial Christmas tree ,bit late aint they :s
    We haven't anything up yet, it will be this weekend before tree,
    Decorations go up. :))

any one else still tree-less (ours went up 1st DEC) :D
    Me and the other Half never really bother with Decorations :))
    If it was up to me, all I'd put up is a little tree beside the Telly. :))
    Something I could throw in a box for next year. ;)
    :)) We had talked about buying a Tree, but it's more of a Question of where to keep it during the other 11 Months of the Year :D Our current Flat is a bit bigger then our old one, but there is still a Storage Issue.
    :)) We had talked about buying a Tree, but it's more of a Question of where to keep it during the other 11 Months of the Year :D Our current Flat is a bit bigger then our old one, but there is still a Storage Issue.

Buy a real one ,then you can throw it away ,and hence,you don't kneed to store it ,for tree decorations ,use chocolate
    ones ,then you can eat them , :)
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Not only can you eat chocolate decorations afterwards, but if you buy a small real tree, you can eat it as well! It's great for your fibre intake! 8-)
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,695MI6 Agent
    If it was up to me, all I'd put up is a little tree beside the Telly. :))
    Something I could throw in a box for next year. ;)

A man after my own heart! And Columbo on the telly, right? :)) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    It's never too late -{ We both have Thursday off, so we will pick one up during Xmas Shopping.
    Not only can you eat chocolate decorations afterwards, but if you buy a small real tree, you can eat it as well! It's great for your fibre intake! 8-)

hmmm, I seem to remember survival legend Ray Mears, making cups of tea out of one 8-)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,625Chief of Staff

any one else still tree-less (ours went up 1st DEC) :D

Yep...no tree, no decorations, no anything !

And I won't be putting any up ! Bah humbug ! :D
    YNWA 97
    I have heard it's still common in Switzerland to have real candles with live flames as Christmas three decorations. Is thsi true and are there other places where this is done?
    It has been discovered illegal IMSI-catcher all over the city centre of Oslo. A Norwegian newspaper asked the Israeli embassy (for some reason) if Israel was behind it. The official reply was: :))

Of course. After takling over international banking, dominating th media in the world, after controlling international politics and causing global warming, the last step towards world domination is spyin gon Norway. I hope we will do a better job here than we have done on the other areas.