Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Her Approach was more faithful to the Comic Counterpart though.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • AnneHathawayHaterAnneHathawayHater Posts: 42MI6 Agent

I just have a problem with Anne Hathaway because she wasn't the actress I pictured when I saw the comic book Catwoman come to life in my imagination... -{
    I hate Anne Hathaway's Catwoman.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I just don't like the way she says every line of her dialogue in the movie.

If you don't like that I am looking forward to your comments on Halle Berry's delivering of dialogue in DAD :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Higgins wrote:
    I just don't like the way she says every line of her dialogue in the movie.

If you don't like that I am looking forward to your comments on Halle Berry's delivering of dialogue in DAD :D

Of course, I dislike Halle Berry's delivering of dialogue in Die Another Day. Halle maybe sexy but there's certainly a better breed of actresses out there.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,625Chief of Staff

I just have a problem with Anne Hathaway because she wasn't the actress I pictured when I saw the comic book Catwoman come to life in my imagination... -{

So it's obviously a problem you have then...
    YNWA 97
    Did Sir Miles play Catwoman ? :))

No...I have a tutu so I'll stick to playing Tinkerbell :D
    YNWA 97
    Is anybody looking forward to seeing what Ben Affleck (Batman/Bruce Wayne) and Jeremy Irons (Alfred Pennyworth) can do in 2016's Dawn of Justice? I mean it's the first Batman and Alfred we've had since The Dark Knight Trilogy. And Zack Snyder is basically telling the fans and the audience to trust him with his casting decisions. -{
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I have to admit the thought of Ben Affleck as Batman, fills me
    With Dread ! :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I have to admit the thought of Ben Affleck as Batman, fills me
    With Dread ! :#

But it's not like they're positioning Affleck to be the next George Clooney Batman. Zack Snyder wants people to trust him on his casting decisions.
    True, He might be wonderful, but I can't help thinking " Dare Devil"
    Also Affleck may have some skill as a director, as an Actor he's
    A piece of wood! Sorry he must be my Anne Hathaway. :))
    But we'll see, I might have to eat my words.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

You know, it must have been quite a shock for you, to go from Christian Bale to Ben Affleck, just like it was quite a shock for people to have gone from Pierce Brosnan to Daniel Craig...Hopefully the same result that happened with Craig will happen with Ben Affleck.
    You know, it must have been quite a shock for you, to go from Christian Bale to Ben Affleck, just like it was quite a shock for people to have gone from Pierce Brosnan to Daniel Craig...Hopefully the same result that happened with Craig will happen with Ben Affleck.

Errr, yeah....good luck with that :))
    YNWA 97
    Sadly for me I never liked Superman, he was always too good for my liking.
    So I might give it a miss. :D
    edited December 2014
    Sir Miles wrote:

Don't you think that Ben Affleck is worried enough about his Batman role as it is? Because if Ben screws up Batman that's it. He's done. He'll NEVER get another superhero role again for as long as he lives, if he screws up Batman. And Warner Bros. will fire him and recast Batman with a new actor... :007)
    Sir Miles wrote:

Don't you think that Ben Affleck isn't worried enough about his Batman role as it is? Because if Ben screws up Batman that's it. He's done. He'll NEVER get another superhero role again for as long as he lives, if he screws up Batman. And Warner Bros. will fire him and recast Batman with a new actor... :007)

Affleck isn't without talent...but he's not a great actor...but he can surprise at times...I guess it's in the director's hands !
    YNWA 97
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Now don't hate me but ........ I liked her as Catwoman {:) :D

Me too. I think she does a terrific job.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."

I dunno, but if he had I'm guessing it would have been better than that dreck starring Halle Berry. Or at least more entertaining! :D

Have you ever seen Hollywoodland in which Affleck portrays George Reeves as the 1950s television Superman? I thought he was quite good in that, and I'm looking forward to seeing how he fares as Bruce Wayne/Batman.
    All I can see when his name is mentioned is "Pearl Harbour" in which
    He was crap as usual. Thought he was good in Argo, but that was more
    An ensemble piece. For me Batman may always be Chris Bale. :))
    All I can see when his name is mentioned is "Pearl Harbour" in which
    He was crap as usual. Thought he was good in Argo, but that was more
    An ensemble piece. For me Batman may always be Chris Bale. :))

There needed to be a new Batman though because Christian Bale's Batman had lived in his own little sandbox, basically in The Dark Knight Trilogy, Batman had lived in a world where he was the only superhero. But in the DC Cinematic Universe, there's tons of superheroes; including Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman... :007)
    Always liked Wonder Woman ;) Lynda Carter :x made a big
    Impression on a teen Thunderpussy. :D
    Always liked Wonder Woman ;) Lynda Carter :x made a big
    Impression on a teen Thunderpussy. :D

I got some bad news for you, Thunderpussy. Odds are they're probably not going to be playing the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman theme song in the new June 2017 Wonder Woman movie.
    Shame :)) it's got a great bass line. -{
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1rBZIzr49k
    Luckily I've still got my memories, well I think I've got
    My memories. I've defiantly got somebody's
    edited December 2014
    Shame :)) it's got a great bass line. -{
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1rBZIzr49k
    Luckily I've still got my memories, well I think I've got
    My memories. I've defiantly got somebody's

If you can live without The Dark Knight Trilogy, playing that "Nah nah nah nah, Batman," theme song then you can live without the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman theme song. ;)

I dunno, but if he had I'm guessing it would have been better than that dreck starring Halle Berry. Or at least more entertaining! :D

I fill the costume better than Halle too :D
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited December 2014

Don't you think that Ben Affleck is worried enough about his Batman role as it is? Because if Ben screws up Batman that's it. He's done. He'll NEVER get another superhero role again for as long as he lives, if he screws up Batman. And Warner Bros. will fire him and recast Batman with a new actor... :007)

I think, that you're wrong on mostly all fronts.

1. Affleck is so well established that the Batman role for him is a nice little extra - he could easily live without it.
    2. Even if he'd fail (which I doubt (Batman does not require Shakespeare acting skills)) he'd move on with his own projects
    3. Affleck is widely accepted by the general audience (maybe not with some diehard Batman fans) and will collect a load of cash at the box-office. It's a bit like with James Bond - no-one really cares what a bunch of diehards think as long as the masses pay for the movie.
    4. That Affleck is being fired after one Batman movie is hardly thinkable - won't happen no matter how the movie looks like at the end.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,815MI6 Agent
    I've never been very interested in supeheroes, but one thing Puzzles me: how can the Superman and Batman universes fit together in one film? Superman can fly, he is virtually indestructable and has many other superpowers. Batman has none. Aren't they too unevenly matched for it to work?
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    All they need now is superman to sound like Joe Pasquale to counter Afflecks CB impersonation and that'll be two decent franchises dead and buried.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Bad weather hitting Britain, so as usual all reporters are sent out
    To stand on beaches, harbours etc. So we can see them getting soaked ! :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    And we have a new Word! 'WeatherBomb' :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger