Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

1620621622623624626»

Comments

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    edited April 21

A video of young Norwegians partying on ski holiday in Finland has surfaced, and people in Finland are shocked by Norwegian drinking culture. This is a huge red flag! This is comparable to Americans complaining about your knowledge of geography or Californians (or Swedes) telling you you're too woke. We're in trouble! 😉

- I just quit my job at the helium factory. I simply don't accept being spoken to in that tone of voice!

• caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,949MI6 Agent

try nitrous oxide instead, you can do a good Darth Vader voice after a capsule of that stuff

(note: not serious advice. Kids dont try this at home. but it does work)

I don't like deep conversations either.

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent

Sign of the times that there's a new James Bond book out and no thread on it in the literary section.

Mind you, Kim Sherwood's book(s) do seem a bit like The Miss Moneypenny Diaries, perhaps that's unfair.

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 66MI6 Agent

Just a quick heads up. Tonight at 10.10pm on Talking Pictures TV 'Goldeneye', the story of Ian Fleming during WW2 starring Charles dance.

Author of 'An Ungentlemanly Act' and 'Execution of Duty'. The WW2 espionage series starring Harry Flynn.

• CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,246MI6 Agent

Readers Digest has stopped publishing in the UK. The mainstay of reading marterial in doctors and dentists waiting rooms - what will they replace it with?

Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff

I subscribed for a year once, but got bored with it very quickly.