Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    https://www.nme.com/news/film/batman-caped-crusader-penis-2381593
    In case anyone ever wanted to see the " Batpenis" :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I've booked my tickets to this years London comic con ,Dave Bautista from Spectre will be there , but I have booked a photo shoot with Starsky&Hutch hero David Soul, "the car" will be there too can't wait
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Bill Cosby is going to jail for rape. The sad part is that people (especially African-Americans) need positive role models like he was seen in the 1980's. I remember how nice it was watching his show with my sister and parents.
    But a sexual predator has been sent to jail, that's the most important part of it all.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/student-goes-war-against-manspreading-13307102
    A Russian law student is fighting " Manspreading " by
    Pouring watered down bleach on to men's crotch area. !

In the photo, plenty of empty seats can be seen and with
    All the acid attacks, if someone tried to pour or throw a
    Liquid at me. They'd be getting a punch in the face.
    Norwegian authorities have published an interactive map on the internet of all military bases and instalations, both open and classified. How helpful!
    The geniuses behind the map are MSN. Not the one you know, but a government agency who are tasked with object- and information security, especially in the field of technology. That's right, it was done by the people who are supposed to stop this kind of thing. :))
    The justification from NSM is that the map is that it's for drone entusiasts who need to know where not to fly. :s

I'm often proud I live in a society where openess and trust are important values, but not today.
    edited October 2018
    I'd like to congratulate Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad with the Nobel Peace Prize. They are both combating rape and sexual violence against women as a weapon in war. Nurad is a victim as a former IS sex slave, Mukwege is a Kongolese doctor who trives to help victims in the Kongolese civil war. Both fight sexual violence as a strategy in spite of the personal risk. They have been my favourites for years and it's a topic the Prize hasn't highligted before. A very timly and deserved prize. :)
    Denis Mukwege can't comment because he's operating right now on a victim of a brutal rape!
    These are heroes IMO.
    Congratulations to both. -{ I've read for months now
    About the epidemic of rapes in India, shocking with
    Some very odd and lenient sentencing. ( I know, I'll
    Be accused of being all right wing again but ..... )
    Start executing a few of these b*stards.
    edited October 2018
    A vviking ship and several burial mounds have been found near the town of Halden, in the far South, near Sweden. The find was done using geo-radar and nothing has been excavated yet. It's been more than a hundred years since the last major viking ship find.
    This is Christmas for a history nerd like me! :D :D :D :D :D

2478.jpg?width=1010&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=5d0b517efba0f6dcb0730590327ded28
    https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/15/warming-over-vape-e-liquid-which-can-give-you-an-erection-lasting-for-two-days-8038448/
    A warning for anyone who vapes, there's a Chinese version that
    Can give you an erection that lasts two days ;)
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Going to bed now here in L.A , met Dreyfuss at Hwood Show, sadly I missed McGill

Selma Blair has diagnosed MS :(
    Man killed by monkeys in India , they were throwing bricks at him :#
    edited October 2018
    td4e53b0.jpg?chk=D8E36D

This image turned up in the Twitter account of PST (Police Security Service - domestic counter-intelligence, our version of MI5) this morning. It was removed after about 30 minutes. It's a screen dump from the net game "Hungry shark evolution" and the Security Service claim it isn't a warning to Middle Eastern terrorists or Russian hackers. The young son of the communications director of PST borrowed his father's computer tablet and mistakes were made. :))
    Today it's one hundred years to the day sine the end of world war one. Let us not forget. If you wish to learn more about this tragic conflict I can enthusiastically reccomend this podcast:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar

3064730300_6989ef2de2_b.jpg
    Could a Bond villian be setting up a lair in Ireland ?
    https://news.sky.com/story/large-shark-nursery-found-near-coral-reef-off-irish-coast-11552324
    Large shark nursery found off Irish coast.
    edited November 2018
    I think we should cover local politics more

Swallows.jpg

a96755_a489_oliver-loser.jpg
    My wife showed me an old Photograph recently ( She was young and needed the money ) :p
    of her great Grandfather as a boy on the roof of a house fixing the chimney. The odd thing ….
    ….. he would have been about 11 or 12 and he had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth !
    funny how times have changed.
    firstly he wouldn't be allowed to smoke, and he wouldn't be allowed up on the roof, even if
    he was wearing a hard had and high viz jacket these days. :))
    Is there a general James Bond fan art thread in AJB007?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    The "Search" function found some, N24, but I'm away from home right now (in Scarborough) and using my phone so can't link them for you yet.
    Thanks. I've tried "search", but as you know very well I'm 'differently abled' when it comes to computers :))
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,276MI6 Agent
    It's that time of year when David Bowie repeatedly tries to make eye contact with a distant Bing Crosby, as if to say, 'C'mon Dad, look at this picture little Johnny made for you' while Bing, in turn, has the look on his face of 'I don't know who this fellow is, but I'm going to make sure the care agency don't send me again.'
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    They are apparently banning villains with facial scars in films, to stop the stigma with people with facial disfigurements. Movies featuring them will get no funding. I wonder what this means for Blofeld, whether EON will cave in and not use him in a future film.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6440733/British-film-bosses-BAN-baddies-facial-scars-bid-reduce-stigma-disfigurements.html
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    They are apparently banning villains with facial scars in films, to stop the stigma with people with facial disfigurements. Movies featuring them will get no funding. I wonder what this means for Blofeld, whether EON will cave in and not use him in a future film.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6440733/British-film-bosses-BAN-baddies-facial-scars-bid-reduce-stigma-disfigurements.html

Ironic that when Fleming introduces us to Blofeld he has no facial scar, but Bond has a three inch scar on his right cheek...
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    I remember years ago, various groups were campaigning to stop
    Villains having disabilities, I.e. in a wheelchair, facial scars etc.
    Dec 3 , 1968 : Elvis comeback special

Dec 4 , 1968 : Where Eagles Dare
    On a recent radio programme, they pointed out that
    Sales of Avacdos are controlled by S.American Drug gangs ! :o
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    Dec 3 , 1968 : Elvis comeback special

Dec 4 , 1968 : Where Eagles Dare

Two of my favourite things. As an Elvis fan of many decades, I cannot help but recommend the 68 Special to all non-believers for proof that the man could really play guitar (often doubted) and sing live, and "Eagles" is perhaps the best Alistair MacLean movie ever.