Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    So we can talk about anything here like other TV shows like pokemon spongebob and dragon ball even if it's not about james bond?

As long as it’s in the “Off Topic Chat” section, I don’t see why not...just don’t be opening hundreds of new threads for everything though ;) ...by the way, you’re not a god by any chance are you?
  • Superman54422Superman54422 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Ok I won't and no I'm not
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    Also, please use the"Search" function to see if there's already a thread on the subject. Welcome to AJB!
  • Superman54422Superman54422 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Thank you
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    So we can talk about anything here like other TV shows like pokemon spongebob and dragon ball even if it's not about james bond?

You should be careful not to open new threads without having used the search function.
    Chances are high, that it has been already covered and you're just causing lots of work for our lazy moderators.

They hate being interrupted drinking Bollinger with 2 Bondgirls in hand or while taking out the company Aston Martins for a spin.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    If I weren't so lazy I'd reply "Only 2?"
    Number24 wrote:
    Really? :D The visuals hopefully make the idea clear enough.

stad-ship-tunnels-snohetta-news-norway-architecture_dezeen_hero.jpg

That rendering is hilarious, as the ship will never be able to be squeezed thru that portal.

Barbel wrote:
    If I weren't so lazy I'd reply "Only 2?"

I was just avoiding mentioning your outstanding sexual appetite and extraordinary stamina :D

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Really? :D The visuals hopefully make the idea clear enough.

stad-ship-tunnels-snohetta-news-norway-architecture_dezeen_hero.jpg

That rendering is hilarious, as the ship will never be able to be squeezed thru that portal.

Have you noticed how Objects at a distance look smaller than they really are? :D But yes, I see your point.
    As it happens, the future tunnel has been planned to be large enough for exactly that type of ship. It's the Hurtigrute, You may have heard of it since you're German?
    Number24 wrote:

Have you noticed how Objects at a distance look smaller than they really are? :D But yes, I see your point.
    As it happens, the future tunnel has been planned to be large enough for exactly that type of ship. It's the Hurtigrute, You may have heard of it since you're German?

I know about that concept, but just compare the opening to the ship on the left (which is significantly smaller then a Hurtigruten ship). That will snug tight, but not more.

I still fancy taking Hurtigruten one day, one of my dream trips.

Yes, I think you're right about the drawing. I've only taken the Hurtigruten for short trips, but taking the trip from Bergen to Kirkenes must be a great experience. Of you ever make the trip you should pack a raincoat and please give me a call :)
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Been neglecting this forum a lot because i haven't watched a Bond film in ages. Going to post in the off topic forums a bit more and get to know other members.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    It's covered in this thread- https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/50493/the-bbc-radio-4-james-bond-series/ which includes links to all the plays. I recommend it, too.

I knew there was a topic about this but could not find it. Please, how do I search AJB when I am looking for topics?
    Ah! I have just seen SEARCH on the top of the page! :#
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Joshua wrote:
    Barbel wrote:
    It's covered in this thread- https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/50493/the-bbc-radio-4-james-bond-series/ which includes links to all the plays. I recommend it, too.

I knew there was a topic about this but could not find it. Please, how do I search AJB when I am looking for topics?

search.jpg
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    Thankyou. I could never find this!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Uri Geller has claimed it was he who bent the water pipes in
    The house of commons, causing the leak ! .... so as he's
    Confessed the attack. Let's have him up on terrorists charges :))

I didn't notice the leak at first, as Parliament is always full of Drips anyway ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    "Boy who left home to ‘travel the world’ found wandering street with encyclopaedias, piggy bank money and banana"
    I love his sense of adventure :)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/boy-left-home-russia-travel-world-eight-a8856371.html
    "encyclopaedias" someone get this kid the internet. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :))
    I see a book claims that Trump is similar to Goldfinger ....
    ..... as they both, allegedly cheat at golf. ;)
    boris.png
    I see a book claims that Trump is similar to Goldfinger ....
    ..... as they both, allegedly cheat at golf. ;)

Yes the golf champion Suzann Pettersen, who has been on the gold course With Trump a number of times, says he "cheats like hell" :))
    Also Goldfinger got his hands on Pussy as his pilot, while
    Trump just loves to get his hands on ........ ;%
    Has anyone else watched the video of the poor gymnast who
    Broke both legs, on a bad landing ? ... it's sickening to watch :o
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    I only need to look into my wallet to see a black hole :))
    Apparently even in the black hole, there are
    Leave and remain posters ;)
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Wiki leaks Julian Assange has finally been arrested, it seems Equadors hospitality finally ran out :))
    It was either that.....or the priesthood